• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 442 radiator

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fellow track addicts ,

I am painting up my radiator which did not leak but looking at the repair jobs it will.

From what I have found it appears to be 50's chrysler 300 part number for radiator wo
Ac.

Can't find a replacement . D 100 radiator pics look close.

Help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 124

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just had the radiator for the '59 restoration we are doing recored. Cost $478. This way all the holes still line up and the outlets are in the right place as they use the old tanks and side flanges.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I will be out at the shop we use and take the no. you show and let them see the radiator and maybe they can come up with an answer for you. Tucker used many Chrysler parts, but with the Chev engine, all bets are off.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We were using Lowell Radiator all the time until everything switched over to the plastic crap in use now. They still do re-cores on some of our older stuff. So, if you can't get a complete unit, that would be the way to go. And since you aren't going to be out in the wilderness, I would just run it until it pops then have them fix it at that time since they are close.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's what I am thinking. I spoke with rogers and lowell and they said few day turn around but if I can not spend 400 or 500$ that woudl be great. Tucker still needs quite a bit more $$$$!

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If it does blow apart, or you just want it changed out anyway, let me price it out thru here on our account. Should (better!) be a little cheaper.