• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mowing

SShepherd

i FRACKING HATE IT

you can't eat it, smoke it, burn it, feed it to animals, turn it into gasoline

what's the damn point ! Why haven't the greenies rallied on it for it's use of gas in ineffecent motors for a useless cause of cutting grass.

I have better things to do than walk back and forth acrost my yard 100's of times/year.

I hate mowing the yard

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why haven't the greenies rallied on it for it's use of gas in ineffecent motors for a useless cause of cutting grass.
Instead, they made laws on how tall you can let it go.

I have better things to do than walk back and forth acrost my yard 100's of times/year.
Sounds like you need a rider (with a cup holder so you can enjoy a beverage).

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If your yard is not conducive to a rider then you could let a neighbor kid earn a few bucks mowing your grass for you.

or ..... Lawn services will do it for you but they charge so much that after paying them you'll say heck with that I'll mow it myself. Maybe you won't hate it so much then. Hire the most expensive lawn service you can find. That'll do it.

SShepherd

If your yard is not conducive to a rider then you could let a neighbor kid earn a few bucks mowing your grass for you.

or ..... Lawn services will do it for you but they charge so much that after paying them you'll say heck with that I'll mow it myself. Maybe you won't hate it so much then. Hire the most expensive lawn service you can find. That'll do it.

yer not helping

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I prefer only using my lawn mower with A/C and HEPA filtration. :biggrin: My wife can get all the sun she wants on her diesel Grasshopper mowing. Besides, I hate the dang bugs when mowing just as much as anything else.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I've found that no matter how much money I spend on mowers and equipment the job still sucks after about 30 minutes.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Use a big tractor and a bush hog. Does not take long and instead of mowing in circles around stuff just chop it up!:whistling:

SShepherd

Try getting a goat ....short lawn in the summer, meat in the winter. It doesn't get any greener than that.:smile:
i wouldn't mind, but the HH6 hates anything goat.

that means I'd have to get a cow, then it would be one of these
highland-cow-photo.jpg

then it wuld poop all over...I'd have build it a barn....FAIL

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You could either gravel or pave the whole yard. Problem solved!!! No mowing. No feeding cows or goats. life is good!!!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Move to Alaska or Arizona where they don't encourage grass growing (except on the golf courses)

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
How bout a truck load of cement and a can of green paint....then mow it with a hose once a month?:biggrin: