• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello,don't know if this is the right section

Ice station zebra

But i'll put it here anyway. My dad passed away a few years back and I was left with the job of sorting things out,including all of his junk. My dad was in the sand and graval and did well for himself.In one of the buildings is a snow cat,I'm not sure what kind,but my mom tells me she rode in it around the sand pit in the 60's. I cant find anything that you could ride in.
She tells me that he might have been working on it when he passed away,so I'm thinking its in part's...I don't know where to start,there are two bldgs full of parts and tools,maybe if I put up some pics,you guys could tell me if you are interested in any of it.
ISZ

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
post pics and the vultures will start hovering! Where are you located?

Eric L

Site Supporter
could make it like a scavenger hunt.. OP could post clues to location.. or even sell clues, and we all drive in circles to try and get to it first.:biggrin:

Mtn-Track

Sorry for the loss of your father. My condolences.

Just take some pictures of what you find laying around and the cat folks on here will figure out what it was. Sounds like you might hold off on announcing your location too soon or you'll end up with a fleet of trucks and trailers in your yard for a shot at the "barn find of the century".:wink:

I'm definately interested in the cool just hidden in old barns, gotta love those old tools with only one use and take up twice as much space...cool.