• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Super Scooby

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow..

superScooby_1490344c.jpg

The Super Scooby is loaded with four 1/4lb beef burgers, eight rashers of bacon, eight slices of cheese, 12 onion rings, heaps of salad and three sauces. At 2,645 calories, it exceeds the daily recommended limit for men by 145 calories.

The burger stands at six inches tall, has a circumference of 13 inches, and weighs in at 1.5kg – the same as a family-sized roast chicken. It also comes with an extra side portion of chips.

The Jolly Fryer takeaway in Filton, Bristol, are offering customers the meal for £10 – and provide a free can of diet coke for anyone who can finish it in one sitting.
Not surprisingly, the challenge of "beating the beast" has so far been unsuccessful.

Among its fans are Luigi Armato, 22, who has eaten a Super Scooby once a week since its creation earlier this year.
"I eat a Super Scooby about once a week and I feel fine. I really enjoy eating them," Luigi, who works at Vince's Italian takeaway nearby, said.
"I also like it because it's a real challenge to finish and you have to be a real man to eat one.
"They're delicious and I don't care about the calories. I always think it's healthier than fast food burgers because they prepare it fresh into front you."

Jolly Fryer owner Nick Lomvardos, 42, said no one has yet managed to finish one without a little help from their friends.
"We have never heard of a bigger one being served up anywhere else and we are challenging any big eaters to come along and finish one," he said. "If you can manage that then we'll give you a free can of diet coke but to tell the truth I'm not sure it's possible.
"I have never tried eating one myself but I'd struggle to finish one half the size."

The Super Scooby's calorie count:
Four 1/4lb beef burgers: 1,160 calories
12 onion rings: 300 calories
Eight rashers of bacon: 275 calories
Eight slices of cheese: 480 calories
Two lettuce leaves: 4 calories
Six slices of tomato: 25 calories
Four slices of onion: 15 calories*
BBQ sauce, burger sauce and relish: 40 calories
Mayonnaise: 90 calories
White burger bap: 256 calories

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
30 years ago I would have done it no problem. Of course eating like that for a lot of years is one of the big reasons my body is beat up today. Dang, I may have to find some of that good bacon for breakfast tomorrow. Got some left over boiled taters to home fry!