• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Building Workshop - Need Suggestions

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Our little retirement home is almost done and I am going to finish the interior wood trim ( range hood, window & door trim, window seats, closet interiors, bookcases etc. ). I need to buy some floor mounted power tools, ( bandsaw, jointer, sawdust vac etc. ) I've been looking on the internet and have come to the conclusion I can't afford Delta level quality. I went on the Grizzly website and found their prices a lot better. Can anyone help me with opinions on this brand or others like it?

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've used a Grizzly 1023Z cabinet saw for about seven years and if I had to do it over, I would do the same thing.
I use Forrest WWII blades and have an extension table with a Biesmeyer fence, but the Shop Fox fence that comes with the saw is good... I used it to upgrade a Craftsman saw that I had.
I've got a G1030 3HP dust collector that I've added felt bags to in order to increase efficiency too.
I've not had any problem with the brand, and that's where I look when I think I need another floor-mounted tool... I intend to buy more, but life has me on hold right now.