• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blacks For Trump

rugerman

The main stream media are as we say over at sigforum GDC (god dam communist-pardon my French) they have a agenda, and that agenda ain't my agenda. I haven't watched anything but local news for a while now and they slant the news pretty bad. CNN, MSNBC,NBC and cbs are a lost cause, fox is at least tolerable with the exception of Shepard smith they need to can his light in the loafers ass asap.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The main stream media are as we say over at sigforum GDC (god dam communist-pardon my French) they have a agenda, and that agenda ain't my agenda. I haven't watched anything but local news for a while now and they slant the news pretty bad. CNN, MSNBC,NBC and cbs are a lost cause, fox is at least tolerable with the exception of Shepard smith they need to can his light in the loafers ass asap.

I agree with you there rugerman.

Fox news can go suck it as far as I am concerned.
Haven't watched it for a long time now, nor CNN.
Don't even pull up their websites for anything.

I do watch my local news at 11:00pm when I can.
Even that is becoming insufferable when it comes to national headlines.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Any black person with at least half a brain would see the Democrats could not care less for the welfare of their race. All the Democrats ever do is exploit anyone and everyone to further their Marxist-Leninist agenda. They exploit blacks and keep them on inner city plantations for votes, they exploit women by referring to abortion as women's rights, they exploit our precious children by denying them the best possible eduction they can get and they exploit immigrants for votes whom they will abandon just like the blacks when it is expedient to do so.

The African-American community in this country better wake up and take back their own destiny from their plantation masters and stop whining about white privilege.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I am more and more surprised as I drive through the hood across the river - MANY, and I mean MANY homes, even the ones with boarded up windows and 80's Impalas three feet off the ground with giant Donk wheels, have signs up <for> Trump.

Desert Dude

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV2HEtXLRL8"]Black Trump Supporter Absolutely Destroys Feminists and SJWs At Women's March - YouTube[/ame]

Ironman

I just turn the channel when that dipshit comes on.

Attachments

• IMG_0944.JPG
    IMG_0944.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 27