• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

White man tortured and called "Donald Trump" by blacks in Chicago

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A group of blacks bound, gagged, tortured, and filmed on video, a white man in Chicago.

Police found him wandering around, disoriented. He is now in the hospital, and police find his story credible.

Watch the video if you want an example of sub humans.
Nothing but a group of ghetto chattering, whooping chimpanzees as far as I am concerned and I hate to say that because it is insulting to all simians on this planet.

In the end, this will not be deemed a hate crime because it is black on white crime and that does not seem to count anymore. Dare to ask a black if he would like another piece of fried chicken and they will nail your nards to the wall.

http://patch.com/illinois/chicago/b...ed-called-donald-trump-black-tormenters-video

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
They have made four arrests in the case, and they suspect that the victim was friends with one of the perps. The man is also mentally handicapped so that made it easy for the perps to get this guy.

This is definitely a hate crime, but the police, (remember this is Chicago,) are only considering that at this point. I would bet my bottom dollar that they do not charge anyone of these assholes with a hate crime. :furious::furious::furious:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
2n83j0k.jpg

jjofvt.png

vpyo2x.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That is a hate crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No doubt about it.

:(:mad::cry:

Sadly the White House is unsure of that :hammer:

It took the Chicago Police Dept. several hours of deliberation before they finally agreed with you and and suggested it be considered a hate crime.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
4 real tough thugs there. Takes four of em to hold down and beat a disabled person.

Sometimes I have to wonder if some parts of sharia law are acceptable.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
(CNN) Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on Facebook Live.
Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary. Hill also faces charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
Video of the torture has stunned the country, not just because of the graphic abuse, but because of the comments made by some of the assailants.
"*F*ck Donald Trump!" one attacker shouted in the video. "F*ck white people!"

The teen was tied up for four or five hours, Cmdr. Kevin Duffin of the Chicago Police Department told reporters. The victim will recover from his injuries and is at home with his parents, police said.

Duffin said the department sought hate crime charges because of the victim's diminished mental capacity, the fact that the four suspects tied him up and the racial epithets heard on the video. The victim apparently is white; the suspects are African-American.
The suspects will appear in court Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
"Life in prison. No parole. I'm not interested in whether these kids had a tough life, whether their parents loved them enough, I don't care.

Whether this is a hate crime is a distraction and irrelevant - THIS IS THE COLD BLOODED TORTURE OF AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING. That's bigger than a hate crime, it's bigger than racism (saying F*ck white people is racist by definition), its bigger than politics.

Life in prison. No parole. If you can do this to another human being once, you can't be trusted to not do it again.

My prayers go out to the young man in this disgusting video"

-Montel Williams

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
What the four perps did is a felony of major proportions, and they need to be prosecuted to fullest and shame on anyone white, black or any color who tries to defend them!!
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Also weighing in on the now-infamous Facebook video Thursday was civil rights icon Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.

“The hateful assault of the victim – a white 18-year-old man with special needs, cowering in a corner in the video as four young African Americans torment and torture him – is a moral and spiritual collapse,” Jackson said in a prepared statement.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Can't wait for the parents of these thugs to come out and tell us all what good kids they are, and scream racism. :furious:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
The most telling thing for me was the quote in one report that said,

"If this had been a black kid tortured by 4 whites under the same circumstances, the streets of this country would have been filled with rioters and looters".

I think that the reporter has a point.