• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I hit the lottery... I'm wealthy..

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Just got this email .... I am wealthy..... Junk....

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $63.80. Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 6-9 days in order to process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service

© Copyright 2006, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved..

I can see the some of the crooks trying to steal your ebay information, but I can't believe that they would use the IRS to try to gain information. I know that the crap will be hitting the fan once the government gets wind of this type of hoax.

AndyM

Charter Member
Those scammers will regret the day they messed with the IRS... but then again, they are probably in another country and difficult to prosecute.