• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

70 YO goes after Obama fraudulent CT SSN in Ohio court.

grizzer

The 1981 CT SSN may have been delivered by 1981 Brinks robbery "broadway baby" Bernadette Dohrn, fake ID maker to the terrorist group Weather Underground & Obama book writer buddy Bill Ayres.

http://zombietime.com/obama_and_the_weather_underground/

This makes about the 150th lawsuit against the usurper.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obamas-social-security-number-challenged/

-------------------

Meanwhile remember 2012 Criminal Contempt of Congress DOJ Holder was Clinton Administration pivot for 176 Presidential Pardons:

As Deputy Attorney General, Eric Holder, as The Washington Post explained, “was the gatekeeper for presidential pardons.” Indeed, Holder was a key figure entrusted with the task of vetting the Clinton administration’s 176 last-minute pardons in January 2001. The beneficiaries of those pardons included such notables as former Weather Underground members Susan Rosenberg (who was involved in the deadly 1981 armed robbery of a Brink’s armored car) and Linda Evans (who had used false identification to buy firearms, harbored a fugitive, and was in possession of 740 pounds of dynamite at the time of her arrest in 1985).

[link to www.discoverthenetworks.org]

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Good stuff Griz.

Unfortunately a tedious read. Making unlikely, the chance that any impact will be made on the average Koolaid drinker. With so many of his surrogates, lawyers and the media defending him, this will be simply labeled as another wacko conspiracy from the right.

It will gain no traction and help Mitt not at all. It fact, it will likely hurt the cause. Sadly, we are at that point in the campaign where the truth, such as this may be, is irrelavent.

Unfortunately, Mitt Romney is going to have to win on the tactics of good advertising, pointed soundbites, and well timed bombshell revelations.

All of which must be simple, clear and easily comprehended hyperbole.

In the pettifog of Obama politics, that will be a rare nut for those blind squirrels on the right to find. And the squirrels on the left won't partake of it anyway.

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for him. :clap: :clap: :clap: Like Franc said, doubtful it will gain traction, but I applaud the effort. You just never know what might make a difference in the end.

I was wondering about Obama attending college and as a foreign student and wondering why that has not gotten more notice ...assuming it is true. If one claims they are a foreign student doesn't that imply they are not a US citizen? I'm sure they have a way of covering up all that pertains to his college record ...national security ya know. :pat: National security and his security are one and the same to the big O.

Kane

I was wondering about Obama attending college and as a foreign student and wondering why that has not gotten more notice ...assuming it is true. If one claims they are a foreign student doesn't that imply they are not a US citizen? I'm sure they have a way of covering up all that pertains to his college record ...national security ya know. :pat: National security and his security are one and the same to the big O.
In late 2007 and early 2008 I DID see some of Hussein's college application paperwork online and he was definitely listed as a foreign exchange student. This, of course, is before the net was scrubbed of such "evidence".

What I would love to read are some of his college thesis works. Guaranteed they would be anti-American, anti-white, anti-capitalist and anti-colonist ... just like Obama's dreams from his British-oppressed father and Arabic slave-tradin' great grandfather. Such lousy parenting (and particularly fathering), BTW, is the psychiatric cause of the man's arrogance and grandiose narcissism.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In late 2007 and early 2008 I DID see some of Hussein's college application paperwork online and he was definitely listed as a foreign exchange student. This, of course, is before the net was scrubbed of such "evidence".

What I would love to read are some of his college thesis works. Guaranteed they would be anti-American, anti-white, anti-capitalist and anti-colonist ... just like Obama's dreams from his British-oppressed father and Arabic slave-tradin' great grandfather. Such lousy parenting (and particularly fathering), BTW, is the psychiatric cause of the man's arrogance and grandiose narcissism.

To be a foreign exchange student one musthave a US sponsor. Anyone wish to hazard a guess who his "sponsors" were?

Also, there is this
http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2929

Now, if you SNOPES this, they calim it false. It sounds like they are saying the application form is false.

Only their conclusion is actually that the document does not prove the claim he is a naural born citizen.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Obama did not apply to Occidental as a foreign exchange student. His father did. So when his lemmings say such claims are false, look deep. It is usualy legal BS.

Last edited:

grizzer

Too many fantastic coincidences surround Obama. Only thing for sure is he used Barry Soetero & Barack Obama names in Hawaii & Occidental College up until 1981.

In 1981 he permanently stayed with Barack Obama.

1981 seems to be a pivotal year.

Now lessee what happened in 1981... cop killing Brinks robbery
-----------------------------------------------------

ANY President would kick damaged & dirty DOJ Holder under the bus. Not Obama - in fact, he will be getting a full presidential Pardon on Obama's last day.

Here is a $500,000 bundler & Ambassador to the Netherlands Obama nominee thrown under the bus for being picked up DUI in June.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...driving-charges-hes-raised-500-000-Obama.html

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Too many fantastic coincidences surround Obama. Only thing for sure is he used Barry Soetero & Barack Obama names in Hawaii & Occidental College up until 1981.

In 1981 he permanently stayed with Barack Obama.

1981 seems to be a pivotal year.

Now lessee what happened in 1981... cop killing Brinks robbery
-----------------------------------------------------

I remeber this year well. It was the year I lost my twin brother. Brady and Reagan were shot that year as well. It is also a pivitol year in the income tax code when the progressive income tax rate was lowered and capped at 36% by Ronnie boy, but He raised Capital gains to match this reduce tax rate. Not sure that lowering Capital gains later made any sence, as the deficits started to mount up way back then too....

Regards, Kirk

Last edited by a moderator: