• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not enough sleep

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I been moving, so I been pretty busy everyday for the last month or so . Being older the body does not handle aches and pains the way it use to when I was younger . Now it seems that good sleep is almost impossible to get . I been going to bed earlier and draggin my sorry butt out of bed each morning .
A Doctor once told me once you lose sleep , You can ever get it back. He said you can't ever "Catch Up" . I tend to disagree with this statement .

If thats the case , why do folks go on vacations and relax ?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I only got an hour and a half last night! Vacations don't help as i have trouble sleeping well in a different location from my own bed anymore. I slept till about 6:15 and the wife woke me up cause she thought i must have died. When she got up and saw the coffee was not made she freaked and came racing in the bedroom to wake me. I told her about her brother and the phone call she slept through at 4 am.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Theres plenty of time for sleep when your dead . Anything more the 3 hours is to much for me & a waste . :wink: