• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2018 Event Schedule

vintagebike

It’s back. Is there anyone coming to McCallin’ from California that might have room to haul a little Cushman Trackster back to or near Sacramento or maybe Tahoe/Nevada? :walking gator: If not it’s in line to get that BMW 650cc airhead engine still floating around the shop.

C465FB25-9156-4590-B076-5A3D75EAD99A.jpeg

Last edited:

vintagebike

Looking into the weather future it is looking pretty good for McCallin’ All Cats 2018. The phots are at 5500 feet this morning.:thumbup:
The forecast is for in town at about 5000’. 9EFBA2ED-335A-4943-BC4C-54CC71C2AC4E.jpg

FD023E1F-F25F-4117-84A6-DBBE97D37128.jpg

4A163979-5B50-4647-977A-B2AD1891BFFE.jpg

173D82BF-9B28-4325-AB9C-238349AF7169.jpg

B446D96E-7295-475F-97C2-DFA27B8CFE73.jpg

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
OK better late than never I'm all lined up with the Best Western I'll be there Wednesday afternoon.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
SO, is it true,

the weather guessers are saying, in the next 10 days, McCall, Idaho will get upto 21 inches of new snow, and that would be light fluffy power stuff....?

vintagebike

It's 14F now outside with a big low pressure system heading our way out of Canada. If you are still waiting...but snow math is hard.:wink: We can be at the Hill starting at 1 on Wednesday! These posters are now all over town- a great time to show off our Cats!
Snow Cat Event Flyer.jpg

We'll be there Thursday noonish regardless, if it adds snow that would be even better. Looking forward to seeing people and machines!

vintagebike

That reminds me. Getting and keeping it running well? Again this year, Brian and Napa McCall will be helping out with parts and a discount for us. Just mention you are a Vintage Catter. Be sure to wish Brian a Happy Birthday next week.:clap: Pay inside at downtown McCall Lakeshore Chevron and they too will give a discount including diesel
and non-ethanol premium:bolt:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
wow wow wow, are the snow gods happy, according the readers of the snow tea leaves, McCall is going to get snowed on big time...

all you snow starved snow catters, had better come on out to McCall or otherwise just sell your machine. as they say, this is going to be Epic !!!

looks like the traveling snow cat circus is coming to town...

hurry hurry step right up and see the amazing ring leader Steve ( Mr Vintagebike ), herd wild machines from the untamed far reaches of the vast unknown snow country, as he dazzles the young with flaming grousers and belching internal combustion snow monsters....yup, the circus is coming to town,

limited time engagement.

Attachments

• Snow Cat Event Flyer.jpg
    Snow Cat Event Flyer.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Any chance they will have a few extras of that Snow Cat Event Flyer available for us to have?

vintagebike

Even better, we can get you the original PDF file. And in the center ring ladies and gentlemen -boys and girls... wait till you see the signed/numbered limited edition event prints Scott Anderson has waiting for us this year.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

vintagebike

I can check the local print shop and may be able to get them done per order during the event. A shot of Little Ski Hill yesterday and a sunny McCall today with much more snow coming.IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

vintagebike

I can get the Little Ski Hill event posters printed locally on 100lb 18x14 semi-glossy paper for about $2.00 each. I had one done- i looks very mice.

vintagebike

The super special Maple Syrup from the Track Addict clan arrived on Thursday along with the promised snow. Unfortunately they won't be able to make it to McCall this year. We'll make sure everyone gets a taste! And thanks again from the crew and all coming to McCallin' All Cats 2018 for the much needed snow.:clap:
IMG_6131.jpg

vintagebike

There are new beverage law interpretations in Idaho this season that limit how beer is distributed so unfortunately we won’t be able to have a special beer for us. But working with the local Hayden rep we WILL HAVE THESE three greats all on tap at lunch at Jug on Friday, the dinner on Friday and the Wellington run lunch on Saturday.
C6AC2450-9E55-4E3F-BB08-8EFB7F99E913.jpg

57884276-7AAF-49A5-9B5C-4D1EF87659CB.png

2CE33D16-C298-4844-A245-360E2F7E3598.jpeg

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Snow is coming we have been getting pounded since just before daylight here in Eastern WA. Waaaaaa Hoooooo!!!!!!