• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker track rollers

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
3/4" & 1" ROLLERS RELEASING SOON!

3/4 & 1" Rollers for your pontoons will be released in mid September. The price will be $45.00 and under for the first batch. They are sealed chrome steel bearings, more info next week.

Don't get me wrong, I love the old Tucker's, if I say I'm going to start making pontoons,chain,and the rest the parts are going to bring those back also:whistling: why don't you bring the original rollers back if your going to do it.
From what I'm told they are far better.I mean some are 60 years old and still going, I have a seal design you could buy!

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like like the folks at Tucker heard us. I for one am glad for any support for these old machines they can give us. And I am also lobbying for track parts as well.