• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New sprocket style BR series, Thiokol,Trooper

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
New style sprocket we now have with replaceable side halves for less down time
And cheaper replacements fits Bombardier BR series and Trooper and some Thiokol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 293

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I like those I would think about investing in a set but I still have a set of nos 2100 sprockets

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I like those I would think about investing in a set but I still have a set of nos 2100 sprockets

Don,

Thanks, but that's not one we are producing only machines with final drives right now which is the hydro machines many more of those in use and still needed replacements on groomers etc.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I was thinking about using the nos sprockets to make a mold than I can reline my cores right here.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What is the pitch of those sprockets?

Specifically I am seeking if the Space between grousers is the same between the LMC 1200 and 3700.

I have a dream I'm exploring....

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What is the pitch of those sprockets?

Specifically I am seeking if the Space between grousers is the same between the LMC 1200 and 3700.

I have a dream I'm exploring....

4.75" same as 3700 but the 1200 are different

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
mike the 1200 AND 2100's are 4.5 inch pitch I know the juice drive models are different.