• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

bombardier for sale

Alp Trac

Bombardier for sale on Ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bombardier-Bo...ryZ29748QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item description:

Bombardier Bombi - the ultimate tracked ATV. This compact vehicle will go anywhere thanks to the massive aluminium and rubber tracks. Incredibly low ground pressure makes it ideal for soft boggy moorland, sodden fields or marshy forests. Believed manufactured 1984 and ex-Royal Navy reserve, hence only 300 hours showing. Specification is as follows: Overall length 102" - 260cm Overall width 60" - 152cm Overall height 70.25" - 178cm Ground Clearance 12.5" - 32cm Width of Tracks 23" - 58cm Weight 1950lbs - 886kg PERFORMANCE Gradeability up/down hill 80% side hill 60% Maximum speed at 4,500 rpm - 20.5 mph Ground Pressure - 0.694 psi Ground Track Area - 2812 sq in/18200 cm2 Turning Radius - 4ft - 122 cm Load Capacity - 900lbs/454kg Engine - Ford Industrial 1600cc (Crossflow) Gearbox - Ford 4spd manual Steering - Level operated friction bands on differential brake drums Brakes - pedal operated disk brake on drive line Tracks - Aluminium grousers on rubber This fantastic little vehicle is currently fitted with a single central seat with space on either side for a further seat or load carrying. It has the full winter kit which includes heater/demister and removeable doors with sliding windows. It has recently been fully serviced and all components (lights/wiper etc) work. I have fitted a professionally built six point roll cage for added safety and there are mounting points for a 3 point harness. I have a PDF of the manufacturers original brochure available to any interested parties. You can collect from Milton Keynes or I can deliver anywhere in the UK for the cost of fuel

Attachments

• bombi 1.jpg
    bombi 1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,770
  • bombi 2.jpg
    bombi 2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,744