• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Master Instruction Book

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Courtesy of Gary Wilkinson :applause:

I should be able to make this available, possibly as early as the end of next week?!? This version shows hydraulic control operations and is full of hand written notes that many may find helpful.

Gary also sent me the Parts Book for the Snow Master. It includes the hydraulic diagrams.

I don't have these books dated yet, but I suspect they are late 1960's? They are the big wheel versions. I am hoping that Lyndon can give us a better indication of the dates so I have posted scans of the cover of the instruction book and the first page of the parts manual.

Attachments

• 1snow-master-#1.jpg
    1snow-master-#1.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 1snow-master-2-cover.jpg
    1snow-master-2-cover.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 208

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well to add some mystery to this, the parts manual shows a diagram of the small wheel verison of the Snow Master. The Instruction manual clearly shows the cover with Snow Master, but the interior shows a drawing that clearly indicates TRAC Master.