• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

? about cows

benspawpaw

ok, i am not a city slicker but not a farm boy either. my question is, i have seen cows eating the bark off of pine trees. can anyone tell me why? as far as i know it is the first time i have ever seen this.it just seems strange to me.:unsure:

norscaner

i wondered if they just like gin you know that stuff tastes like pine sap:w00t2:

Wow you need a lesson in mixology....I do not know how you mix a drink but My Sweety likes gin and pinesap is not her taste.

Perhaps one day we can share a few and argue about taste LOL until then send your gin to .......:w00t2: Me

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Cows and horses will go after the bark on a tree when they are not getting enough roughage to keep their digestive systems going. A good mixed hay will have enough stalk material in it to keep them going. Too much grain will make them do it also.