• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Web ARTICLE: NASS Radio Crew synopis of Snow Trac

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a web article from a group that collects data on military vehicles and other unusual vehicles. Chapter 8 is a short article on the Snow Trac and gives some of its specifications, talks about some uses, etc.

By the way, I provide these in PDF format because it usually saves them as better quality and smaller file size than if they are saved a regular images.

C'est un article d'enchaînement d'un groupe qui rassemble des données sur les véhicules militaires et d'autres véhicules peu communs. Le chapitre 8 est un article court sur la neige Trac et donne certaines de ses caractéristiques, parle des certains utilisations, etc...

Dieses ist ein Netzartikel von einer Gruppe, die Daten bezüglich der militärischen Träger und anderer ungewöhnlicher Träger sammelt. Kapitel 8 ist ein kurzer Artikel auf dem Schnee Trac und gibt einige seiner Spezifikationen, spricht irgendeinen Gebrauch, über usw..

jest artykułem (przedmiot) sieci (tkanina) od grupa (grupowy) który zbiera dane na wojskowych środkach lokomocji i innych niezwykłych środkach lokomocji. Rozdział (uchwała parlamentu) 8 jest krótkim artykułem o Śniegu Trac i daje pewną ilość swoich specyfikacji, mówi o niektórych użyciach, i tak dalej.

Attachments

• Article, NASSradioCrew Ch8, Pg1+2.pdf
    21.8 KB · Views: 221