• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help! What time does the world end on 12/21?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've searched around and can't find a definitive answer.

I don't want to miss it so I need to know when to set out the lawn chair (and what direction to be looking).

Do we get the whole day and then it ends in your particular time zone at midnight?

Does it start early and you need to set a wake-up alarm to catch it?

I'd hate to take an afternoon nap and miss it.

I know it's the Winter Solstice but I can't put a time-of-day for that.

What do you know that I don't?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Word on the street is 13:33
They never mentioned time zones.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
just been told 9:14am or 9:15pm UK time....i have a 12 hour window for sex give or take a min :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: long enough for me:yum::yum::yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
On the news this morning one person said 6:13AM eastern and another said 6:17AM.

Jim

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be honest.

I got stressed SO BAD over it, I went to a bar and got so drunk that I had to take the bus home. I never knew I could drive a bus...

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like a good excuse to get gloriously DRUNK tonight. If the world ends at 5:15 am, Texas time, I won't wake up with a hangover. Gotta think of these things. :yum::yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
so now yinz hafta have specifics~ :wink:
so bzoom got slightly tipsy.
took public transit. over.
methinx zoom was slick as could be when 5-0 arrived.
blamed the voices.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, we're going to be heading out in a few minutes to do our last good deed(s).

We're taking our Cub Scouts (50+ of them) to an assisted living facility to do some Christmas caroling for the residents. We're then all heading back to the Church for hot chocolate and cookies. We got a list from the Salvation Army of 60 kids that may not have a gift come Christmas, so each one of our Scouts are will bring a gift for them. Each person on the list had enough details (age, sex, clothing sizes, wish items...) so the gifts will be personalized for the recipient. For all these folks, let's hope the apocalypse is postponed until after Christmas.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS!!!

10031_504455902919364_1202576223_n.jpg

Mama

Me too Big Al, I hope to sleep right through it, unfortunately though, the dog usually wakes me up between 6 and 6:30 wanting to go out :sad:.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We're still here so that 6AM theory wasn't quite right. Kids were grumbling that they did in fact have to go to school today. Hmmm, apocalypse or school.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Guess i need to go put wood in also. So much for burning up as the asteroid crashed on us.:hammer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Us too Mama but fortunately my wife takes her out at that time.

Woke up at 7:00, saw that I was still here and rolled over until 8:00. Then I got up and fed her.

It's a beautiful morning. Maybe we got the time wrong but anyway, it's a nice day for the world to end. Don't know if I'll start my chores today or not. I'd hate to get half way through them and then ZAP. :yum:

I think I'll put them off until tomorrow, just in case.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
sigh. life's a disappointment. 1st, i made food fer them zombies that one day. they skipped my place!
then, early this morning, i drank the last of my booze. i figured when we reach the end of daze, may as well be tipsy. then morning arrived. damn.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
There is no way in Hell I am waking up at 6:10 to die . I'll just say in bed

sigh. life's a disappointment. 1st, i made food fer them zombies that one day. they skipped my place!
then, early this morning, i drank the last of my booze. i figured when we reach the end of daze, may as well be tipsy. then morning arrived. damn.

I was up before 6 getting ready for the kids coming up for Christmas. The time came and went with no drama at all.

No way I was dying in my sleep. If I was to go I was going down swinging. :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i did dream it was all over...blue mist,lightning bolts,flames igniting everything in its path....very real...woke at 4 am and first thought was need a piss and the second thought was these pain killers are entertaining my dream scape:yum::yum::yum:

Then went back to dream of .....naaa it's to pervy for you guy's:whistling: