• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Racist Trump?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I keep seeing Trump being called a
Because of his feelings concerning Hispanics.

Google "Hispanic is not a race," and see what you get.

Here is just one of them:

http://www.hispanicresearch.com/ind...-doesnt-the-census-include-hispanic-as-a-race

Italics mine:

The census does it right! Hispanic is NOT a race. There are many races within the Latino community, including White, Black, Native Indian, and even Asian. Some segments, like the Cuban community, show very few mixed-race individuals. In fact, Cubans exhibit a race discrimination behavior within their community that is similar to that of the general market. Other groups, like Puerto Ricans, are very mixed. Argentineans are mostly White and some Latin American countries, including Mexico, have a strong Native Indian background.
For years, however, the U.S. Census considered Hispanic a race. They changed that definition since before the 1970 census; and in 1977 the Office of Management and Budget issued the “Race and Ethnic Standards for Federal Statistics and Administrative Reporting”. They established the U.S. racial classifications to be American Indian, Alaskan Native, Asian or Pacific Islander, Black, and White. They added ethnic classifications of “Hispanic Origin” and “Not of Hispanic Origin”.
Unfortunately, we continue to see the race question in most market research studies and marketers in this country continue to label Hispanic as a race. The misconception that Hispanic is a race is so ingrained in this country that many Hispanics are confused themselves. This creates a big problem in marketing research, because many Latinos would check “Other” if “Hispanic” were not included in the race category. Yet, many Hispanics would check “White” or “Black” and not “Hispanic”, if “Hispanic” was included as a category. A way of avoiding this problem is to divide the question like the census does and to pay close attention to how the questions are worded. A better approach is to not bother asking about race at all.
When I'm asked my race I write in "Human."
I get some interesting responses to that and my explanation that we are equal in the eyes of GOD.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good point Cat.
I've often thought that them putting questions like 'race:' on their forms is racist. The main ones I can recall asking is the government. F them.

I have to admit, I've never put human in the race question. :D I like it though. :D

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Not to split hairs, but wouldn't a citizen of "Hispaniola" be called "hispanic"?
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump's not racist ...he grabs black pussy too. :yum:

Attachments

• TrumpsNotRacist.jpg
    TrumpsNotRacist.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 33

rugerman

Trump said “i’m The least racist person there is”, so far he hasn’t lied to me yet so I believe him til it is proven otherwise.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I knew guys who worked on Trumps buildings in NYC out of Local 3 IBEW. He paid high union wages as he signed all the contracts to insure all buildings were built with 100% union building trades contractors. There were many hispanics and blacks on the projects as well. He would visit the job sites from time to time and prefer to talk to the electrician pulling wire and the drywall guy hanging rock. He treated everybody great and loved good natured ribbing and talking to the workers. Does this sound racist to you. How many Dumbs would do this? They know how to run their mouths about it, but when it comes down to brass tacks, not going to happen.

Calling Trump a racist is a blatant outright lie perpetrated by the Dumbos and their MSM lap dogs to continue that goofy resist narrative they are losing.

MAGA

#resiststupidliberals

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I knew guys who worked on Trumps buildings in NYC out of Local 3 IBEW. He paid high union wages as he signed all the contracts to insure all buildings were built with 100% union building trades contractors. There were many hispanics and blacks on the projects as well. He would visit the job sites from time to time and prefer to talk to the electrician pulling wire and the drywall guy hanging rock. He treated everybody great and loved good natured ribbing and talking to the workers. Does this sound racist to you. How many Dumbs would do this? They know how to run their mouths about it, but when it comes down to brass tacks, not going to happen.

Calling Trump a racist is a blatant outright lie perpetrated by the Dumbos and their MSM lap dogs to continue that goofy resist narrative they are losing.

MAGA

#resiststupidliberals

Racist is one of the few cards left in the left wing deck. The only other choice is to blame themselves.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The dems and leftist media just keep pulling threads hoping they find the one that will unravel Trump's sweater.
Mike