• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

White Christmas this year.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in south eastern Ohio. I can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas ....but we have one today. Ground is mostly covered. Maybe an inch or so. Nice.

How about in your part of the world? White Christmas or not?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow in the seattle on this day is also a rairity. The roads are clear .so that is a plus.
Jim

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
down here in South Texas it is the same old brown and green Christmas. That isnt too bad because I am not fond of the White that falls out of the sky. About 3 weeks ago we had some of that white and it lasted for a day. That is enough for another 10 years or so. Happy white Christmas to you folks who like it!!!!!!

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I'm in south eastern Ohio. I can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas ....but we have one today. Ground is mostly covered. Maybe an inch or so. Nice.

Not here Doc.

Picture of my daughter 2 days ago.........She's down from Ohio for 2 weeks for her Christmas break from college.

Sunny & 78*

Merry Christmas FF from Pine Island Fl.

Attachments

• IMG_3118.jpg
    IMG_3118.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 97

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Less than a foot of snow here in Thunder bay Ontario Canada. But drive 20 miles out of the city and there's about 2 feet of it. Drive another 180 miles to my hometown and they have over 3 feet.

We just dropped into a deep freeze this morning. -25 Celsius with a windchill of -40. Supposed to stay like this all week. I can sure feel it in my back and leg.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
To all my FF friends here, whoever is praying for a white Christmas..............

STOP IT!!! :yum::clap::wow:

20171225_121114.jpg

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Richmond. Cold, 110% humidity. No snow. Typical Virginia December weather.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not here Doc.

Picture of my daughter 2 days ago.........She's down from Ohio for 2 weeks for her Christmas break from college.

Sunny & 78*

Merry Christmas FF from Pine Island Fl.

I'd prefer to be there Tom. Looking for an ocean front place on Siesta Key, if we find one and come down I'll give ya a shout. (Mid Feb time frame).

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow here in W. PA.
Talked to relatives in W. NY (Buffalo to Rochester area) and they got a foot or more last night.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
White Christmas you say???? Here in St Louis we got one!

Sadly however, not on time.

I bought a new furnace last month ( at $12K) with the offer that if it snowed two inches on Christmas it was free.:wink:

Jerry Kelly does this promo every year. I only did so because my 6 year old Whirlpool HE furnace once again failed to start up in the fall. So I fired the old company that wouldn't stand behind it.

We got three inches on Saturday and one more on Sunday. But nothing today on Christmas. I missed it by that )( much!

And so,,,; the sailboat is now one more year into my future :glare:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I feel bad for you guys up north..........really..........well ok.........not really !

(I paid my dues I spent 57 years (winters) up there !)

Took the dog and my daughter to the beach at Boca Grande yesterday........only made it to 78* as it was slightly overcast at times..........

Attachments

• IMG_3125.jpg
    IMG_3125.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3126.jpg
    IMG_3126.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 61
  • boca.jpg
    boca.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 68
  • boca 2.jpg
    boca 2.jpg