• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grouser Compatability??

Mike8623

OK, I'm still in need of a few grousers for my Thiokol 4t. I was wondering if they are exchangeable or what other model are compatible with the 4t as it relates to the grousers.

IMP

Site Supporter
I don't know what 4T grousers look like but I have a few Thiokol sprite grousers for sale

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the 4-t grousers are a d- dent grouser similar to the 601 grouser but the d is squared off rather than radiused like the 601

IMP

Site Supporter
Here are the 2 types of grousers I have for sale or trade let me know if these will work for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 179

IMP

Site Supporter
I think these are off a sprite I think and I used them on an Imp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 180

IMP

Site Supporter
I'm not sure what these came off of maybe a Piston Bully. I have allot of thèm. Deep aluminum cleats with ice crampons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 177

Mike8623

Here are the pictures of my grousers with a tape measure on them. Anyone have anything like this laying around. The total length is 32 inches. The U shape part comes off the square 1 1/4 tubing and bolts on with two bolts.......The tubing looks easy enough but the U shape part is beyond me at this point. Anyone have any?

Imp......I think your tubing is right but the U shape part is I believe bigger than yours. I looked best I could at yours with the tape measure on it and I think mine are a tad bigger, take a look at mine with the tape measure laid on it and tell me what you think.

Attachments

• PIC_0001.JPG
    PIC_0001.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 169
  • PIC_0002.JPG
    PIC_0002.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 164
  • PIC_0003.JPG
    PIC_0003.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 163
  • PIC_0004.JPG
    PIC_0004.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

IMP

Site Supporter
If it was mine I wouldn't want different mismatching grousers / different bolt patterns and lengths. If you only need a few build them yourself. But first contact Brad at Minnesota outdoors (Boggie) (218) 828-7876 if any can help you it's him