• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

We Lost BigAl . . .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just wanted to let everyone know that BigAl is going to be gone for awhile. He's taking a couple of months to head down to Panama to enjoy a little time with his wife and also to check up on, and work with the kids down there (that many of us donated money to so they could get an education). I'm not sure exactly when he will be coming back, but I suspect that we may not see him until sometime after mid-September or early October.

Although he may check in once or twice before he heads south, as he has to lock up the houses here and make preparations before he heads down there.

I guess we'll have to find someone else to make fun of! :hide:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
B_Skurka said:

I think we always had fun with you Bob :yum: :yum:

I will miss Big Al and hope all goes well with him.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have a good trip Al. You would think it would be extra hot this time of year, but I suppose being that close to the equator it probably does not fluctuate that much with the seasons. I went thru the Panama Canal in the 70's. I'd love to make it back there someday.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said:
I'd love to make it back there someday.

Doc ,
All you got to do is show up ... Air fare right now is about $450 to Panama City from the States and another $100 for the puddle jumper to Bocas . The room at my place is on me .
Allen

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl said:
Doc ,
All you got to do is show up ... Air fare right now is about $450 to Panama City from the States and another $100 for the puddle jumper to Bocas . The room at my place is on me .
Allen

Hmmm . . . Big Al's out of town! Time for another party guys!

:burp: :dancing: :1062:

Where do we start? Idaho is nice this time of year!

Let's find his Kristi and give it the hot pink paint job that it really deserves!:D

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
:wave: Al,

You can run and run far, but i will find you!:2gunsfiri You cant leave, we need some one to take the P.ss out of!:bigMoon: I have not been around for a while as you know but my work can keep me away from the Lap top for days at a time:cry:. I have just spent the last hour reading your restoration thread and cant believe what i have just read and the pictures i have just looked at! Awesome mate, looks like you will get at least 8 KPH out of her once you put her back together again!

You have done a fantastic good rebuilding that heap of :horsepoop: from a heap of Horse Sh.. to a beautiful heap of Horse Sh.. Hope you enjoy your time off and i look forward to joining in again with you and the gang for more fun and frolic's!!

Done get to drunk on Dr. Pepper my friend :drink: you know what your like when you start mixing your drinks!

I need to get my Snow Trac back from brothers and start the restoration project as soon as possible for i am getting garage withdrawal symptoms already .

Well Al you enjoy your time off and prepare for the onslaught to follow on your return. Life in Baghdad is getting a little 'up tempo' to say the least and we are giving the Insurgents as good as they are giving us and i feel the that the inner cells of well trained scum are taking a beating which makes it difficult for them to replace their losses quickly :14_6_12::British_f:US_flag:Your troops are doing a great job over here and together we will try and sought this mess out so we can come home.

Take care and we will meet one day so we can have a beer and chew the fat!

Bye all :wave:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Tommo !!!

You just take care of yourself over there . I"ll have a whole new batch of insults by the time I get back .

My quest on this trip is to find the little umbella's that they make for the tropical drinks . I also have a new lawn mower to chase women in grass skirts !!! This should be fun !!!
Tommo , come to Panama and relax a few days , Drinks and the room are on me !!! Bring your lawn mower !!!

Take care my friend and God Bless,
Allen

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
I might have a problem convincing the wife there is no room on the plane for 2 kids and her and that this trip will be the RECCE for the family trip to Panama? You enjoy your time off and rest so you can take whats coming to you!!

wilkinsn1

Bon Voyage Big Al......

We are going to miss your postings on the restoration, etc.
That was my main reading every couple days or so......now I don't know what I'm going to do in my spare time. Hurry back !!!

Have a great time in Panama, and take care of those kids down there !! :thumb:

Gary

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
wilkinsn1 said:
Bon Voyage Big Al......

We are going to miss your postings on the restoration, etc.
That was my main reading every couple days or so......now I don't know what I'm going to do in my spare time. Hurry back !!!

Have a great time in Panama, and take care of those kids down there !! :thumb:

Gary

Hey Gary,

Is that a Kristi in your avatar? I ummmm may have found a "parts" Kristi in Idaho that I can get you some spare parts from! We need to uhhh hurry before the owner gets ba... err... changes his mind!

:whistle:
PB

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
Just make sure you get the towing eye as you will be needing it to replace your existing one when it wears out from over use due to break downs!:whistle: :thumb: :yum: :yum:

kewx

B_Skurka said:
Although he may check in once or twice before he heads south, as he has to lock up the houses here and make preparations before he heads down there.

/////////////

I think you can still make fun of him whilst he's gone south!
kw

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
kewx said:
/////////////

I think you can still make fun of him whilst he's gone south!
kw
Ahhhh, Kurt, why do you think I brought you here :confused2:

We needed someone new with a big project to make fun of! :yankchain:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
KEWX catches on very quick! Welcome to the forums! Anyone that gives BigAl shit is a friend of mine! Well almost everyone. LOL