• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Should WE Have An FF Meet-Up???

Cityboy

Banned
Disclaimer: Cityboy has had a couple of beers. Usually, Cityboy has NO beers prior to posting. Cityboy likes you-guys for some reason. (Has nothing to do with the beers)

OK FF members, should we plan a "meet-up" or, a personal renuion of sorts? You know, we all got here somehow. AND, even though we all do not agree on everything we choose to post about, I consider you guys to be my friends. Wouldn't it be cool to start a tradition of an annual FF meet-up?

How about some suggestions? Is this a good idea? A bad idea? A Possible idea? Post your thoughts here. Who knows.....We might could have one hell of a party! :clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Great idea m8 for the members that can make it all to one place....maybe a camping weekend.

im UK bound so i want piccy's and gossip.:thumb:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Disclaimer: Cityboy has had a couple of beers. Usually, Cityboy has NO beers prior to posting. Cityboy likes you-guys for some reason. (Has nothing to do with the beers)

OK FF members, should we plan a "meet-up" or, a personal renuion of sorts? You know, we all got here somehow. AND, even though we all do not agree on everything we choose to post about, I consider you guys to be my friends. Wouldn't it be cool to start a tradition of an annual FF meet-up?

How about some suggestions? Is this a good idea? A bad idea? A Possible idea? Post your thoughts here. Who knows.....We might could have one hell of a party! :clap:

thought of this way back when, Yes in other words. maybe a state park with plenty of room (s), weekend, regional meetings,

urednecku

Site Supporter
Sounds like fun! Cityboy, you supplying the gas, or at least bus tickets?:poke:

Seriously, with the gasoline price increase my monthly fuel has risen from about $150.00 a month to nearly $300.00 over the last year or 18 months. And we did NOT get a raise this year. This has really hurt my family finances. AW also drives quit a way to work, and people have really slowed down getting their cut, or permed, etc, so she is not making as much either.

Trakternut

I dunno, :glare: All of us in one place? Might be more than the National Guard can handle. :shock:
Seriously, I think it'd be a real blast! If I could afford the time off, and the travlin' expenses, and get my better half to go along, I'd be on that idea like flies on fresh cow shit! Only thing, I bet we wouldn't see much of PG and Bob the whole time, though. :ermm:
I know me'n' Redneck would have to toss down a coupla beers and see what sort of deviltry would come out of that "planning session" [ahem]. Sushi would end up with an atomic wedgie that would have him tasting his Fruit of the Looms for awhile afterward! :shock: AW..........well, she'd be so busy tryin' to keep track of Redneck that she'd have no fun at all. Not too sure about thcri, or rback. We might have to post guards on those two.
Fun idea, though. Wish we could make it happen.

Cityboy

Banned
Sounds like fun! Cityboy, you supplying the gas, or at least bus tickets?:poke:

Seriously, with the gasoline price increase my monthly fuel has risen from about $150.00 a month to nearly $300.00 over the last year or 18 months. And we did NOT get a raise this year. This has really hurt my family finances. AW also drives quit a way to work, and people have really slowed down getting their cut, or permed, etc, so she is not making as much either.

Awww, dang it, Redneck...We ain't gotta do it tomorrow :bangin:

We can plan it for the future...you know like 6-12 months from now. It's just a fantasy right now anyway. Who knows...it could happen. Maybe we could do a regional meet. We usually make it to Atlanta & Tampa every year & I think ya'll are close to there. But, yes, fuel prices suck. It cost me $175 to fill the Excursion with diesel in Texas a couple of weeks ago. Made me start wondering if airfare might be cheaper in some cases....or...maybe staying at home.

Anyway, ya'll...I'm just dreaming. We spend a lot of time talking here, and this is just something we can talk about that is possible some day.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I dunno, :glare: All of us in one place? Might be more than the National Guard can handle. :shock:
Seriously, I think it'd be a real blast! If I could afford the time off, and the travlin' expenses, and get my better half to go along, I'd be on that idea like flies on fresh cow shit! Only thing, I bet we wouldn't see much of PG and Bob the whole time, though. :ermm:
I know me'n' Redneck would have to toss down a coupla beers and see what sort of deviltry would come out of that "planning session" [ahem]. Sushi would end up with an atomic wedgie that would have him tasting his Fruit of the Looms for awhile afterward! :shock: AW..........well, she'd be so busy tryin' to keep track of Redneck that she'd have no fun at all. Not too sure about thcri, or rback. We might have to post guards on those two.
Fun idea, though. Wish we could make it happen.

Well, looks like you summed it up so well that we don't even have to do it! :rolf2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still trying to get the image of Sushis atomic wedgie outa my mind...and I didn't even see it. :pat:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Damnit! Knock it off. :slap: Why not make it happen? Possibilities, folks....possibilities.....

Oh, I have no problem with making it happen. And I could possibly be almost anywhere at almost anytime. :biggrin:

urednecku

Site Supporter
OK, OK. Let's dream a little. We can find a place kinda central. We'll build a garage for Bobcat & PG, just nobody tell 'em the mirrors on the wall are 2-way. AW would be so busy trying to keep up with all of us she would not which way to go. Tnuts & my self would have to just go ahead & find a good lawyer to put on retainer before we get there. Oh yea, and don't forget to buy a few shares of beer stock before we stock up, too.
Sounding better all the time!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
OK, OK. Let's dream a little. We can find a place kinda central. We'll build a garage for Bobcat & PG, just nobody tell 'em the mirrors on the wall are 2-way. AW would be so busy trying to keep up with all of us she would not which way to go. Tnuts & my self would have to just go ahead & find a good lawyer to put on retainer before we get there. Oh yea, and don't forget to buy a few shares of beer stock before we stock up, too.
Sounding better all the time!!

i can get my son to play guitar....well as for me i just want to play:yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Dammit...my Shadow is BLUE, not purple. :evil: Doesn't anyone around here have any color sense? :gay:

Shadow.jpg

And sorry about that Galvatron. Over here we frequently confuse :British_f for :France: for :gay:.:rolleyes:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dammit...my Shadow is BLUE, not purple. :evil: Doesn't anyone around here have any color sense? :gay:

Shadow.jpg

And sorry about that Galvatron. Over here we frequently confuse :British_f for :France: for :gay:.:rolleyes:

nice bike, I want a honda trike so the wife will ride with me

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi would end up with an atomic wedgie that would have him tasting his Fruit of the Looms for awhile afterward!

Well count ME out then. And I wear Hanes with the comfort waitband, thank you very much. :tiphat:

Trakternut

:blink: I probably won't sleep for a week now. I wonder if I can sue Sushi for that??

"Your honor, I crashed the Vactor truck into that guy's house because I feel asleep at the wheel. I haven't slept in a week. Here's a cut and paste of a conversation on Forums Forums concerning Sushi's underpants which caused me excessive mental trauma and invaded my dreams, making sleep impossible.

"Sushi, you are, hereby, directed to pay the costs of the damage to the house, the Vactor truck, any psychological treatment of Trakternut, and his lost wages"