• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why I am Voting straight Democrat Today

Bamby

Why I am Voting straight Democrat Today (satire)

I'm tired of the continued barrage of pro-Trump propaganda by Fox News and people like Rush and Sean Hannity. So here's the reasons why I am going to vote straight democrat today.

First of all I love high taxes. I wish we had 90 or 95% takes on all rich people. I need some of their bling! I also would like to totally open up our borders and let a 100 million or so 3rd world immigrants in.

Just imagine singing Kum-Bah-Yah with a few hundred MS-13 members. I also want Supreme Court justices that are "creative" with the Constitution(whatever that is). I am also sick of all this religion stuff about God, and patriotism, guns, and stuff. My local coven all plans to vote democratic.

I really love abortions, especially late term ones. I even believe you should be able to abort an unruly child after they're born. After all they can disrupt a blunt-filled orgy at 2 am.So fellow democrats, call your local gang member, Soros-funded bus and get down to those poll and pull that lever!.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
There's a hierarchy all human beings are in. Nurses are at the top of that hierarchy. Progressive/liberal Mobrats are at the very, very bottom.