• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is this next?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Watch out Dukes of Hazard
32485-TOMY-ORANGE-The-Dukes-of-Hazzard-General-Lee-1969-Dodge-Charger-01-Diecast-Model-Toy-Car-det.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Except for the current interpretations of the Dixie battle flag, I cannot think of one time on the Dukes of hazard program that held a white supremacy, racists moment. But,,,;

I'm willing to bet there are some amoung us who could. It is all about perspective.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Imo and without wearing a tinfoil hat, this is all a distraction to prevent Trump from fulling his campaign promises. I also believe quite a few repubs are jumping on this bandwagon for fear HE will drain THEIR swamp.
Oh, and Cat, their next targets will be the Washington monument and the Jefferson memorial. After that change the name of Washington, DC and Washington state followed by our currency with pictures of slave owners on them. The final act will be to burn all US history books. Then they can say, like the cleanup company: "Like it never even happened".
Mike

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Imo and without wearing a tinfoil hat, this is all a distraction to prevent Trump from fulling his campaign promises. I also believe quite a few repubs are jumping on this bandwagon for fear HE will drain THEIR swamp.
Oh, and Cat, their next targets will be the Washington monument and the Jefferson memorial. After that change the name of Washington, DC and Washington state followed by our currency with pictures of slave owners on them. The final act will be to burn all US history books. Then they can say, like the cleanup company: "Like it never even happened".
Mike

I don't think so. It's all about power. If you can control speech and guns you control the the world.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The list is growing with Mt. Rushmore now being added. All conservatives are now being labeled as nazis and white supremacists. The games continue. :yum: