• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big Penis and other interresting facts I have discovered

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok , once again I think I have proven that some of my best Ideas or thoughts come after a few drinks in the evening or sitting on the pot . Sometimes both at the same time .

Now I think I have hit on a scientific breakthrough in natural Penis enlargement .

We all seen the picture of some skinny dude with a trouser snake for a penis .Looks like a third arm growing from his crotch . I myself have often thought they were Photoshopped for effect . I think I have now proven that is a wrong assumption on my part .These were former fat men that lost wieght . Stay with me now as I explain .

I have never seen a picture of a fat man with a big one eyed love moster . Most overwieght men have squint eye love worms .

The size of a mans feet or hands has nothing to do with penis length though I tried that trick many times in bars by wearing fake clown shoes and those rubber hands you get at sporting events . Success rate is about 10% for anyone who wants to know . Now back on topic ....

I personally have not seen my man tool in about 20 years as I have it tucked under a little lean too shed roof I built for it after getting married and having many fine meals prepared by my wife .

So I am sitting on the pot and notice that my belly is shrinking from the life change I have made in my eating habits . About the same time I notice something else that I have not seen in about 20 years . It looks like it is getting taller . After finishing my paperwork I study myself in the mirror . Sure as shit , that baby is growing . Oh Yea !!! May be 57 years late but that baby is making process . I run to tell the wife about my new found discovery and she says " yea whatever, you want another drink "
? Wifes do not seem to get excited easily .
So I start thinking about how this came about . When I started losing all that weight I should have had excess belly skin but I have none now . I believe that all that excess skin was used by my penis to make a longer one . At the rate I am going I am likely to be 15" maybe 20 " in the next 5 months .
I may have to go off my new diet change . I really hope I don't lose a lot of weight in my face . I like my nose the lenght it is . :unsure:

Last edited:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Want it to grow some more??

Shave the crop .................... don't ask me how I know .................. :yum::w00t2::yum:

Fertilizer has to go somewhere ................... :hide:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Personally I think someone hijacked Al's account and posted this as a joke. That or Al is drinking way more than he should be which I don't believe either since he made no spelling errors in his post. Al what the heck were you thinking? :yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You Know a Man has a scientific break thru and everybody pokes fun of him . I may have discovered something more valuable than Dr pepper and Rum . I'm telling you guys ,this is really big (no pun intended) news .

It also now appears that Murph has also proved that along with Penis growth I have also learned to spell better by losing weight . Its damn near a miracle !!!
:smile:
Stay tuned for more exciting news as it happens !!!!:w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So you were drinking :whistling::whistling: And I can see how the two mixed would make one delirious. :yum:

Well I guess if you don't believe me I will just go take a picture..... Be right back .

And by the way I just spelt Hippopotamus without looking it up !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK! . Heres a picture of me earlier today when I left my zipper down by mistake . As you can see it scared the hell out of a few boys in huntin camp !

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 195

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Al, has anyone ever told you the grass on the other side of the fence isn't as green as you may think?? :whistling:

Have you ever heard the term, stand closer, it is not as long as you think?:biggrin:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, has anyone ever told you the grass on the other side of the fence isn't as green as you may think?? :whistling:

Have you ever heard the term, stand closer, it is not as long as you think?:biggrin:

Yea ...go ahead and laugh . I'm losing weight and a big dick now . Just ask anybody . I was even called that before I lost weight !!! So there !!!:biggrin:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yea ...go ahead and laugh . I'm losing weight and a big dick now . Just ask anybody . I was even called that before I lost weight !!! So there !!!:biggrin:

I thought you were gaining not losing a big ERRRR Holy crap why am I allowing you to drag me into this one.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That or Al is drinking way more than he should be which I don't believe either since he made no spelling errors in his post.

Yes he has, in the title of the thread.............can you spell interesting? :w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea but he typically has his quotes all wrong with lots of spelling errors. Major improvement :hide: :poke:
Well Thanks a lot... jerk ! You ever thought maybe I spelt them right and everybody else is wrong .

Hell I spent a 1/3 of my time in Calif learning rap , A 1/3 of my time in Idaho learning redneck and a 1/3 of my time learning to speak bad Spanish in Panama .

I got problems you can't even imagine !:bonk::finger1:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
WTF are you doing searching for a penis? Did you lose yours?:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking for dickheads....look who shows up!:yum::yum::yum: Actually someone was viewing it and I just bumped it!:clap:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So you are suggesting that if i can part with my pillow pet tummy, My sex life will improve expotentialy?

This sounds great but I sure hope my lovely wife will want to participate. Me and the pillow pet have a soft warm bond I would hate to give up.