• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kids and Santa...

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
So we have managed to keep the Santa belief going for 11 yrs now:cool2: My daughter said the other night, "do you believe in Santa?" My reply was, "of course I believe."

Then she stated that she thinks sometimes we buy the presents early, then we hide the presents, then put the out:pat: Our son pops up and says..." She's too broke, she cant do that"

Whooooo....the 9yr old saves the holiday again!!!!

And just this morning they were arguing how many reindeer were on Santa's sleigh:yum:

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Pollock Pines must be in a very remote area. I think schoolmates clued my daughter in before she was 6 or 7.

Dutch-NJ

Jen's Jeep said:
So we have managed to keep the Santa belief going for 11 yrs now:cool2: My daughter said the other night, "do you believe in Santa?" My reply was, "of course I believe."

Then she stated that she thinks sometimes we buy the presents early, then we hide the presents, then put the out:pat: Our son pops up and says..." She's too broke, she cant do that"

And just this morning they were arguing how many reindeer were on Santa's sleigh:yum:

There is nothing like the innocense of children. Is there?

My girls believed in Santa Claus longer than many of their friends.

When each finally asked point blank what the truth was, I gave them a copy of the 1897 New York Sun editorial by Frank Church,

and told them to read it and reach their own conclusion.

02santa.jpg

BTW - I haven't been a kid for years and I still believe in Santa Claus.

Dutch-NJ

Jen's Jeep said:

If your kids keep asking about Santa, ask them if they remember Sen. John Kerry goose hunting during the 2004 campaign.

John_Kerry_Hunt.jpg
_40203022_goose_300.jpg

I heard after he lost the election he went deer hunting at the North Pole.

santa-shot.jpg

Last edited:

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
ghautz said:
Pollock Pines must be in a very remote area. I think schoolmates clued my daughter in before she was 6 or 7.

The rumor went around school a couple of yrs ago, when we lived in a bigger city/town......When they asked if Santa was real, I just tell them " only if you believe". And leave it at that:whistle: