• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

German Blachinda

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
In a previous gardening picture I mentioned Blachinda.

Last night I did an internet search for Blachinda and found one that looked pretty good.

I saved a couple of the Cinderella pumpkins and cut one open tonight a baked it. Part of it I guess, not all of it would fit in the over, the thing weighed 28 pounds.

Followed the recipe and just pulled it out of the over a while ago. Let it cool off and is it ever good. The crust is a little more than I prefer, will just roll it out a little more next time. This is the best that I have had since I last had my Mother's fifteen years ago.

I know that it does not look that good, but it is.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Just like eating pumpkin pie. The next batch should be more eye appealing.

Attachments

• copressed 333.jpg
    copressed 333.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 483

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My wife the German (believe me) would just love that. In fact I think years ago MIL used to make something like that.