• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brutal Attack On Teen Girl Caught On Video

American Woman

Site Supporter
I work in this county. I can't believe it. I would be out for blood if this was my 16 yearold.
Another reason to homeschool!

POLK COUNTY, Fla. -- Video was released late Monday afternoon showing a brutal beating at the hands of a gang of teenage girls. Their motivation for the attack was apparently so they could post the video on YouTube.

The victim reported the attack after she was beaten so badly she had to be treated at the hospital. That's when the sheriff's office started looking into it and learned about the video.

The sheriff calls it shocking, saying he's never seen anything like it. It was a vicious attack all captured on home video inside a Polk County home.

When 16-year-old Victoria Lindsay arrived at her friend's house where she had been staying, six girls were waiting. Immediately, they started yelling and one girl began pummeling the victim.

On the video, the girls can be heard encouraging the fight in the background, even taunting Lindsay to fight back, all while one of them held the camera. The victim's family has said it was an elaborate plot to injure and embarrass Victoria Lindsay.

The 16-year-old suffered a concussion, eye injuries and several bruises. During the attack, two others were outside keeping watch according to the sheriff's office. In fact, the sheriff said, Lindsay was lured into the home for the sole purpose of capturing and posting the video on the Internet. According to the sheriff's office arrest affidavit, Lindsay told deputies they "were going to post the beating on MySpace and YouTube." Lindsay's parents couldn't believe their daughter had to endure the attack.

Read more of this story at: WFTV.com

Scroll Down to see the video. (TampaBays10.com)

RAW VIDEO:

http://www.wftv.com/video/15817645/

Last edited:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
It's rough for kids today. Everything gets video taped or digitally photographed and then posted on the web.

Honestly, a kid getting the crap beat out of them happens all the time. The only reason it is news is because there are some photos of "cute young girls" and the fact that they are cheerleaders so the media knows they can boost their ratings with this crap.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I couldn't watch the whole thing. It just makes me sick to see stuff like that.

American Woman

Site Supporter
It's rough for kids today. Everything gets video taped or digitally photographed and then posted on the web.

Honestly, a kid getting the crap beat out of them happens all the time. The only reason it is news is because there are some photos of "cute young girls" and the fact that they are cheerleaders so the media knows they can boost their ratings with this crap.

That's what we have been saying at work this morning. you know what goes thru my head as I watch this is these girls aren't drunk, or high....There's nothing to blame this on but pure meaness. There's so much of it today.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
That's what we have been saying at work this morning. you know what goes thru my head as I watch this is these girls aren't drunk, or high....There's nothing to blame this on but pure meaness. There's so much of it today.

"Pure meaness" has been around forever - maybe you escaped it when you were young. It just wasn't reported in the media like it is now.

urednecku

Site Supporter
My late, great uncle, who passed away in '86 (God rest his sole), saw this back in the early '80's. He said "there is not any more stuff going on now than there ever has been, by the numbers, there is just more people, and we hear about it more & more because of the news papers, TV, and radio now then before." And now the internet. I believe he was right, in the early/mid '80's. But now with things the way they are, both parents have to work, there is no adult at home to raise the kids, so they run with each other. Like a pack of dogs, often one by it self is no problem. But one "bad apple" and the whole bunch will follow along, where-ever the 'lead' goes, or says. And a lot of times the main trouble-maker stays out of it, so they don't get in trouble, but eggs on the rest to make a show for him. I see it all the time in my job.
But yea, in this situation, they better hope the police get to them before I do.