• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obamacare Exemptions

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure if this is accurate but if it is ...Why are Muslims exempt? Scientologists? Christian Scientists? WTH?
I wonder if ex presidents are exempt, I would guess so as Obama will be in that category in 2017.

Attachments

• ObamacareExemptions.jpg
    ObamacareExemptions.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 197

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Greg, I don't know where you found this but it is not accurate at all. In order to get one a religion/sect must object to and be
exempt from participation in Social Security; the Amish are the only ones I know of that meet this requirement. There are a
few groups that are exempt because they already have their own medical 'insurance' but their members are not all from the
same religion and they do pay into and receive SSA benefits.

Whoever made up this list probably thinks that George Bush master-minded 9/11!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll move it to the urban legends forum. Thanks for straightening me out.

Kane

The point remains, tho, that our politically correct progressive society has exempted the Muslim community from conforming to American ideals, instead leaving them free to wallow in their own concepts of social structure and Law. Sharia Law. Never in American history has a certain class of immigrant people -- Muslims -- been exempt from integrating into the American society, instead allowed to coerce others into converting to Muslim traditions.

Phase One of the Muslim Brotherhood Project. Stealth Jihad.