• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

READY FOR THE NEXT ADVENTURE -

nikos

THE WINTER IS COMING

Im just checking the balance and the ultimate aerodinamic position of the storage Boxes on the roof rack.:smile4::smile4::smile4:

nikos

Attachments

• IMG_20200830_115925.jpg
    IMG_20200830_115925.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20200809_185812.jpg
    IMG_20200809_185812.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20200809_191957.jpg
    IMG_20200809_191957.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20200809_192017.jpg
    IMG_20200809_192017.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 192

nikos

Time to knock the cobwebs off I see.

PJL It's time to clean and wash the St4 from the feces from swallows, the feathers, the dust, the twigs, the leaves, and of course the cobwebs all over the place.

Snowy Rivers

Looking at the map...

Two of the bearings I bought off ebay for my cat came from SKOPJE

Not too far from you.

Took about a month to get to me here on the West coast of the USA.

nikos

Looking at the map...

Two of the bearings I bought off ebay for my cat came from SKOPJE

Not too far from you.

Took about a month to get to me here on the West coast of the USA.

I am close to the borders, in Greece ( with Albania and North Makedonia). Skopje is Two an a half hour 2:30 far away from where I am living. Untill know I didn't have the chance to buy anything from this company in the eBay. From Greece i can get any product that I want or need in 5 or 6 days.
(What about the prices, is there any differences than other countries ).

Nikos

Snowy Rivers

I am close to the borders, in Greece ( with Albania and North Makedonia). Skopje is Two an a half hour 2:30 far away from where I am living. Untill know I didn't have the chance to buy anything from this company in the eBay. From Greece i can get any product that I want or need in 5 or 6 days.
(What about the prices, is there any differences than other countries ).

Nikos

EBAY IS AN INTERNET MARKET PLACE THAT SPANS THE GLOBE

i paid $54 USD for two 6014 bearing and that included the shipping
The stuff made in China can be cheap, but the US and European made stuff can run over $100 each.

Prices are all over the map.

One of the bearings I needed for the cat differential had a list price of $700 and I found it on ebay for $20

If you know prices and such you can score well on ebay.

PJL

Nikos, just don't be this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNAeTzoWjDA

A Snowtrac owner that lives near me tried to buy some lamp parts off of Ebay in Germany. The seller noted no sales to the US. He has a friend in Germany that bought them and shipped them over. No idea why the restriction.