• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Tucker rear seat

pooreds

Looking for the original rear seat that came in my 1977 1344 Tucker. I'll even accept a picture of one so i'll know what to build.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking for the original rear seat that came in my 1977 1344 Tucker. I'll even accept a picture of one so i'll know what to build.

the seats were built from plywood, just a plain 5/8 sheet cut to size, I can provide measurements if you need, pretty much the you can figure out the size from the configuration of the construction in the rear compartment, the covering was plain with no pleats and with about 1 to 1 and 1/2 thickness of padding.

Last edited:

pooreds

did the bottom of the seat sit on a steel frame of some sort? did the back of the seat bolt to the same frame or did it bolt to the back of the cat? thanks

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
did the bottom of the seat sit on a steel frame of some sort? did the back of the seat bolt to the same frame or did it bolt to the back of the cat? thanks

no the bottom seats just sat on the Skirting of the lower body and the back just screwed to the vertical framing between the rear windows

pretty sure you do a much better job and make it work for your needs

Attachments

• 5f75e5b1dcc212b1d929fcb58ba37bc4.jpg
    5f75e5b1dcc212b1d929fcb58ba37bc4.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 179

pooreds

thanks for the pic, my set up is different, the back seat would be parallel with the front. my cab is not as long as yours. i think the seats would be exactly the same, just shorter. thanks again, i've only owned this rig for 2 months and the forum has helped a lot.