• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

*SOLD!* WTS 1963 Thiokol snowcat *SOLD!*

WJT

1963 Thiokol in pieces. 5 person cab with flatbed. Rearend is ready for assembly, with all new bearings/seals. Paneling in cab is rough, exterior is all there and in good shape. Lots of new axle/hub parts. Tracks are tired, but all there. Sprockets are tired, but useable. This was a running machine until the engine/trans expired on a mid-blizzard rescue mission. Part it out, or better yet, bring her back to life.
Sorry, no pics yet, it’s stored at a friends place. And no, I don’t want your email, and I don’t want to give you mine. Haha. Cell service is an issue for me, so I might not respond for a bit. I will post pics as available. Located in WallaWalla county, SE Washington state, USA. $1500.00. Thanks, Bill

Last edited:

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: WTS 1963 Thiokol snowcat

How much??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Yes it does.

I have 14' of open space on the return trip to cali......

been looking for something to fill the trailer....

Love me a 50 hour yard sale......

If any one wants to play intermediary feel free. I will be driving like a fool starting in about 2 hours.....

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

Yes it does.

I have 14' of open space on the return trip to cali......

been looking for something to fill the trailer....

Love me a 50 hour yard sale......

If any one wants to play intermediary feel free. I will be driving like a fool starting in about 2 hours.....

I PM'd him your contact info

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

I am new to these forums. How do we proceed?

check your private messages in your profile page I sent mike Merbachs info to you

I will email you the info also, right now

sent you email, ie snow cat buyer, check spam if you do not see it

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

thank you PP.

snow shadow is in the neighbor hood.

I wondered how that happened so fast. I was in a remote area in northern Wi and I think the bureau of reclaimaiton and a new snow cat owner all benefited from the tireless work of the queen of snow cats.....

hope it all work s out for the aspiring welder and electricians of the future.