• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

thiokol 64 602

northfork

Greetings fellow snowcatters, sorry to trouble you all, new to the site and bring two snowcats one of which going out l had a massive blowout thiokol 1964 602 I was curious if anybody is aware if the rims are interchangeable with any other vehicle that may be on the road, I had a massive blow out and bent the rim unfortunately if there are any leads to this issue that Ihave, I want to thank you all for your help

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
hi I have an old 603 and was told the rim is the same as the Ford 8n, 9n or jubilee tractors. I have one and I haven't tried one on but all measurements indicate that it fits and is the same size tire. I have read where some have also run the AG tire for the tractor and works well due to the stiff side wall. Hope it helps. Martin

polebridge

Greetings m1west, I cant thank you enough for answering my plea for help on my rim issues again this well give some direction

polebridge

mtncrawler greetings, is Miller tire a place to purchase the rim I had found a few on ebay thank for your input for my dilemma you