• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Preping for the coming financial collapse if we don't get to work

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
As all this Wuhan flu unfolds it is becoming obvious that if we don't go back to work soon the coming financial collapse and depression is going to kill a lot more people than the virus. I am thinking the approach needs to change. In the beginning I get why everything needed to be shut down is because all we had to go on is speculation.
We have solid data now that shows the death rate to be similar to the flu with a much higher transmission rate. So what is our goal, keep everyone from getting it or keeping people from dying from it? The first option is impossible. Having everyone home is flattening the curve all but guarantees that it will last longer with a larger second wave. In my opinion what needs to happen is old folks and others with underling conditions need to stay home while everyone else goes back to work while continuing antibody testing. That plan will quickly build a large heard immunity population and reduce the amount of people that would get sick later anyway. Making a second wave much smaller and allowing time for a vaccine. The whole world has to do this or start making plans to get a lesson on how your parents and grandparents lived during the Great Depression. Right now we are at the fork in the road to make smart moves that can turn this around or stay the coarse we are on of keeping everything shut down until its gone. Sadly I feel some in this country are routing for that. If they get what they are wishing for everyone will be on equal ground with nothing.

Reactions: Doc

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
At some point this country is going to have to pick its poison or face a total collapse. Over 4 million more lost their jobs last week. This just cannot continue.

New Hampshire wants to segregate the elderly and put the rest to work and start up the economy. Maybe that is the ticket.

How much more money are we going to print before inflation eats us alive? What do we do when China decides to kick us when we are down and shut off all our meds?

This just cannot continue. Something has to change or we are doomed. Maybe that is what the left wants anyway.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
At some point this country is going to have to pick its poison or face a total collapse. Over 4 million more lost their jobs last week. This just cannot continue.

New Hampshire wants to segregate the elderly and put the rest to work and start up the economy. Maybe that is the ticket.

How much more money are we going to print before inflation eats us alive? What do we do when China decides to kick us when we are down and shut off all our meds?

This just cannot continue. Something has to change or we are doomed. Maybe that is what the left wants anyway.

The next obvious question is what happens if everything is kept closed too long. Over here in Commiecomingforya the opening is getting delayed due to a little spike in cases. Mr. Trump is walking a tight rope right now and most likely get the blame no matter which way it goes. The Dim governors and the lying media are doing there best to make it happen. On top of the trillions we are spending right now on the virus there will be trillions more spent propping up the states. Ny is already saying they need billions or will bankrupt. I don't understand that type of mentality to burn down the system just because your not in charge. This subject is not very popular to talk about, kind of talking cancer with someone who has it. In this case we could all go down. We are fast approaching a point of no return. Were that point is I'm not exactly sure but when there done we will owe around 30 trillion and most of the debt is being printed. The Dollar is the international currency even if we make it and the rest of the world doesn't those Dollars will come home and that wouldn't be good either. If the Dims are able to manipulate this election and Mr China mean Biden would win we are done!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The next obvious question is what happens if everything is kept closed too long. Over here in Commiecomingforya the opening is getting delayed due to a little spike in cases. Mr. Trump is walking a tight rope right now and most likely get the blame no matter which way it goes. The Dim governors and the lying media are doing there best to make it happen. On top of the trillions we are spending right now on the virus there will be trillions more spent propping up the states. Ny is already saying they need billions or will bankrupt. I don't understand that type of mentality to burn down the system just because your not in charge. This subject is not very popular to talk about, kind of talking cancer with someone who has it. In this case we could all go down. We are fast approaching a point of no return. Were that point is I'm not exactly sure but when there done we will owe around 30 trillion and most of the debt is being printed. The Dollar is the international currency even if we make it and the rest of the world doesn't those Dollars will come home and that wouldn't be good either. If the Dims are able to manipulate this election and Mr China mean Biden would win we are done!

Trump alluded to this in this afternoon's presser. He remarked that a lot of the states that are in the most trouble are the blue states, due to liberal mismanagement. He singled out Illinois, as one of them. He has a point, a very valid point as a matter of fact.

They spent foolishly, over extended themselves and were woefully unprepared for any type of biological disaster or civil upheaval.

They preach to us as citizens to be prepared for a rainy day yet most of these blue states had no rainy day contingency fund, spending as much money as the could as quick as they could.

Now is it up to the rest of us to bail them out because of their mismangement?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
With the timing of everything happening one cannot rule out that it was done and facilitated on purpose. Is there proof of that no but lets look at a couple things.
1. China was getting there ass kicked in the trade war
2. The US economy best ever.
3. All the efforts by the Dims just failed, Muller, Ukraine, and the impeachment
4. Trumps approval ratings were at a high
5. The election is around the corner
6. The Dim nominee has issues and dementia.
7. Nationalism and populism trends around the world are screwing up the one world order plan.
8. The Dims and media are blaming Mr Trump and supporting the CCP almost like they got paid to do that.
9. China the WHO and the Dims all have the same talking points
10. China is now challenging us in the South China sea and intimidating Viet Nam and Malaysia in that area.
11. High unemployment and a poor economy could sway enough folks to look at Socalist policies and support the Left.
12. and some I didn't think of.
Would they really have enough balls to do that, I don't know but history suggests there have been plenty of others that have. Think Hitler, Stalin and MAO and XI is MAO

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
When a crime is committed, one of the first things an investigator looks for is motive.

You cited plenty of motives for this crime. There is no denying it.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
China is now running around the world, everywhere it has interests trying to buy everything at fire sale prices and at the same time mounting anti US propaganda. I hope not but it may be the beginning of asymmetrical warfare. I never thought I would see on the news that a pandemic virus had possibly been released ( on purpose or by accident ) on the world. Then where released local travel shut down while the same people are allowed to travel the world while denying it was contagious person to person, all the while crying racism for travel restrictions, at the same time secretly buying up all PPE from around the world. And still refuse to share data on the virus. At the very least they hate and work against our interests openly, yet we still do business with them.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
With the timing of everything happening one cannot rule out that it was done and facilitated on purpose. Is there proof of that no but lets look at a couple things.
1. China was getting there ass kicked in the trade war
2. The US economy best ever.
3. All the efforts by the Dims just failed, Muller, Ukraine, and the impeachment
4. Trumps approval ratings were at a high
5. The election is around the corner
6. The Dim nominee has issues and dementia.
7. Nationalism and populism trends around the world are screwing up the one world order plan.
8. The Dims and media are blaming Mr Trump and supporting the CCP almost like they got paid to do that.
9. China the WHO and the Dims all have the same talking points
10. China is now challenging us in the South China sea and intimidating Viet Nam and Malaysia in that area.
11. High unemployment and a poor economy could sway enough folks to look at Socalist policies and support the Left.
12. and some I didn't think of.
Would they really have enough balls to do that, I don't know but history suggests there have been plenty of others that have. Think Hitler, Stalin and MAO and XI is MAO
I was thinking this in April, I still think this.