• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Barga electric Muskeg

alryA

We headed sound to ski a trail near Baraga and went last the locate power company yard and spied this unit. Is it a Muskeg?? Tracks look to be in rough shape and yes the keys are in it. The outfit I worked for this winter left the keys in the PB400's we used.

Attachments

• P1040159.jpg
    P1040159.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 244
  • P1040160.jpg
    P1040160.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 230
  • P1040161.jpg
    P1040161.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 255
  • P1040162.jpg
    P1040162.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 242
  • P1040163.jpg
    P1040163.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 233

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
you are in the YOOP that is a requisite task.

Nobody wants to be woke up to borrow a snow cat...!

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would call it that.
Muskegs to me have skirts. and those mud oriented stamped grousers.

a bombardier enthusiast should be along soon to give opinion.

SW, JW and so on get me confused.

alryA

Thanks for the answer guys! KickerM, my spouse is from Ely. I assume you didn't attend the clowder at powderhorn ski area??

alryA

Thanks for the great pics. Helps to feed my addiction........ sadly can't own them all .
J5 Bombardier:hammer:

I told my dearest it was small enough for us to haul! (without digger derrick) I believe I worked for the builder of that digger derrick.

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
I’m about 3.5hrs from Ely, and it’s a beautiful place, I wish I would have been able to make it to the Clowder this year but it’s on the must do list for next year!!!