• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why One World Goverment?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What is the advantage progressives see in one world government? What are the advantages to the USA?

I ask this because of this Robert Mueller Meme

Attachments

• RobertMueller.jpg
    RobertMueller.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 63

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
However, Mueller — who is currently investigating President Donald Trump for possible obstruction of justice — never made such a statement. It has been attributed to Robert Muller, former Assistant Secretary General to the United Nations and the 1989 winner of the UNESCO Prize for Peace Education. Conspiracy theorist Dwight Kinman used the quote as an epigraph for a chapter in his 1993 book “The World’s Last Dictator”

Snopes

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am glad to hear Mueller did not say that. Apologies for the misquote ....but I still would like to know why so many think one world government would be in our best interest?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
To further consolidate and protect the world elite there is no upside to this
That makes sense but why would the elite in the USA be for this? There must be some other advantage to them. I can't believe it is their compassion for elite in other parts of the world.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't Hitler try a one ruler/government/religion approach? Didn't work out to well for him

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
True NRN

Money will be at the root of the answer (IMO)

The only countries where Rothschilds don't own the central banks are North Korea, Iran, and Cuba?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPkFxr66tz0"]How do the Rothschilds own Central Banks in every country but 3? - YouTube[/ame]

ravcosales

I apologize that the Religious Debate forum is spilling out here, but this is my take: People see sin (unrighteous anger, stealing, lying, and greed) and the effects of sin (hunger, thirst, depression, pain) and want to put an end to that. For us Christians the only end is when Jesus returns and sets up His kingdom. For others though, they want that kingdom without Christ. For some reason they think a government/nanny state is the answer to these problems. While they're not wrong, they're forgetting that any government full of sinners and run by a sinner will ultimately lead to sin.

Just my take anyways.

Last edited: