• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pope Francis was here tonite

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
he was here for light-upp night. (a night when they turn on Christmas décor in pgh.) he was allowing selfies w/ attendees. i was unaware that, that was tonite, & missed that event. except getting to meet those of the Vatican once was beautiful those several months ago.

they nary mentioned he would be here. later, i heard someone mention that he was there, & so, i searched on-line; & yep- he sure was here.

Leni

That's really too bad luvs. I know how much it would have meant to you. I also thought that it was a few months off.

Leni

That's really too bad luvs. I know how much it would have meant to you. I also thought that it was a few months off. Are you sure about that it was tonight? Hope so that you can still go and see him. Maybe he'll bless you and make your illness go away.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i looked into that matter; he was said to not be here. that is okay, though, as i was allotted blessing enough to have met two of the Vatican, & receive holy communion & be blessed for my illness.

my oops if i listened to someone that was incorrect; i also saw an online document that said that, that he was saying, as well. chances would be, he overheard others & listened to them, then was excited to share, & was psyched to let us know.
Pope Francis is supposed to be in PA very soon, although there was not a mention of here. i confirmed that one.