• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Cooked breakfast for my wife Trish. Ham and Cheese omlet with all the trimmings. Put it in the oven under the broiler and fluffed it up to incredable proportions. As she said, it was scrump-didly-umptious. (thats wife talk for friggen good!)

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Packing up..............we leave Jamaica early in the morning.
I DON'T WANNA GO HOME

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Just got home from attending a personal protection weekend. My wife and I shot over 1000 rounds through several fire arms in scenarios ranging from home invasions to interrupting a break in, to the legal ramifications of the aftermath of wasting a scumbag.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Planting shrubs, annuals and some perrenials. Weather permitting. Also, gotta pick up a new battery today for the Xfire. This is the second battery I have had to buy in a week. The Ranger was dead when we got back from Maine. I knew that one was coming, at 35 below this winter the old Ford turned over a little slow. Not a good sign. :biggrin:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Got back from the vet. Shep got a splinter in his eye last week and had to have it surgically renived. Today was his one-week check up. Doc was happy with the results.

Took Rex with me too but the prognosis wasn't as good. Seems that getting my foot out of his ass is going to take a little more effort...

Attachments

• ShepDoc.jpg
    ShepDoc.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 194

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Grocery shopping, getting the tires on the truck checked (just got a recall notice :sad:), and paying some bills.
You know ... Fun Stuff! :hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Planting some shrubs and flowers and going to mow the lawn if the forecast T-Showers hold off long enough. Otherwise, the grass will still be there tomorrow.

Squerly:
Took Rex with me too but the prognosis wasn't as good. Seems that getting my foot out of his ass is going to take a little more effort...
:yum:

Leni

I'm going through Toms radio shack (room) cleaning and organizing things. Also some tossing of junk. He's discovering things that he had forgotten that he had along with some items he knew he had but not where. I also came across some old photos which was fun to find.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Shopped this morning with SWMBO and picked up 'mater plants, sweet pepper plants, cuke plants & Cubanell pepper plants. Also got green bean and lettuce seeds. Tilled some 10-10-10 into the soil and covered the garden with landscape fabric to eliminate the weeds that are inevitable from the horse shit I tilled in in the Fall. Chance of frost in the area tonight, so we'll wait a day or so to get the plants in the ground.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Haven't done jack all day ! Last night I managed to peel the nail on my big toe about half way off . Hurts like stink ! I can see why tearing out nails would be an effective torture . So, I'm kind of trying to keep that foot elevated . I did get my 044 back from a rebuild and porting . I'd love to run it ,but I can't put on boots ,so that's out :hammer: guess I'll just read for the rest of the evening .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn John, I know how that feels. Still waiting as the new one on my big toe grows out. No fun for a few days and even then it is tender.:w00t2:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn John, I know how that feels. Still waiting as the new one on my big toe grows out. No fun for a few days and even then it is tender.:w00t2:

I just know when it finally drops off , the new one will be ingrown .:yum:
The labs seem to be taking turns stepping on it when they get an opportunity.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I just know when it finally drops off , the new one will be ingrown .:yum:
The labs seem to be taking turns stepping on it when they get an opportunity.
My GSD does that sometimes and it hurts like hell. The damn Jack Russel drew blood on arm yesterday with his claws. He jumped in my lap and got me good. Lets me know the blood thinners are working.:yum:

Leni

Another good torture was to put splinters of bamboo under the nails. Then they'd light them. Due to the way bamboo is constructed you couldn't pull the whole thing out. You'd have to do it a piece at a time.

Having ripped a nail more than once you have my sincere sympathy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh, a full time job. I do not miss it. :biggrin: Have a great day PG!!
Thank you darling!
One fall @ 9p..DAMN.. sent her out.. no report back from the hospital when I left.. but I suspect either a fx pelvis, rt femur or hip. :doh::sad:
Will find out tomorrow.
Other than that, a good day... but was tearing my hair out right there at the end.
:yum:.. did I ever tell you I love my job? ;)

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Scheduled myself a day off. Round-up'ed half my yard so that I can plant proper grass, mowed a bunch of the fields and then went flying.

Twas a good day. Back to the glass biz tomorrow.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Have to get out and spray some weed killer and fix 6 fence posts. It appears the bear or something got into it and has some posts leaning in toward the pasture. Time for some more marker ribbon on the top wire.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't find my battery charger. $%@$#$^%
Need it for the boat batteries and waited till this morining to try to grab it on the way to town. :pat: Should have rounded it up last night when I had more time. I do know better, but sometimes knowing better doesn't help much if you don't get er done.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Battery chargers and battery tools have their own place right inside my shop door. I hate when I can't find tools. You didn't see my air chisel while you were looking did you. And keep an eye out for the little bleeder plug for my pool filter.:whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope, didn't see those Muley.
I got power to the houseboat and have the batteries charging. Got the boat uncovered and ready to go. A couple other boats are in the way /ahead of me to go in. No problem, gonna get out the Baja today and get her ready to dump in the river. With a little luck we'll be boating later today and tomorrow. Beautiful boating weekend here.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Going to chitown to spend the day, but away from the idiot NATO folks. Hope to have lunch or dinner at la scarola.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well we ended up going around the entire pasture and driving posts back down yesterday. Just sprayed the first tank full of weed killer around the house and pool. Next one I will take the RTV and start on the fenceline. Got 3 great days to get some things done before the rain comes back. Hope to get some things out in the garden later.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Working.. oh and TGIF!
It's been a wild week to say the least.
Hurry weekend! lol
The weather here is supposed to be perfect :)

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Got the plants (tomatoes, 2 kinds of peppers & cukes) in the garden this morning, and have the peas, green beans and lettuce seed to go yet. Put up the Tiki torches for SWMBO and put a fresh coat of hi-heat paint on the fire pit lid. Making Italian bread right now and will make honey whole wheat sandwich thins and burger buns a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.