• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

IT's a date for a snow day !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Every year the whole town turns out on the 1st of Jan . to celebrate the new year and have fun . We have this big old gentle sloped hill in town that everybody brings the kids , Grandkids , and themselves for a day and evening of sledding , Bon Fire, Being towed by snow Cats or machines and just whoopin it up . It goes on into late in the evening when we all gather around the huge bon fire , roast weiners , smores or whatever and give thanks .

Besides making sure we have a decent supply of Rum , my job this year is to Light up the place . I plan to used my 10,000 watt generator and a bunch of Work lights hooked up to a big 10 ga extention cord that is about 300 feet long . We gonna light up the ski area .:biggrin:

Would that work ? The run is about 500 feet long and the Bon Fire will be at the top of the hill .

OH!!!! Did I say you are invited to come have fun !!!!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Every year the whole town turns out on the 1st of Jan . to celebrate the new year and have fun . We have this big old gentle sloped hill in town that everybody brings the kids , Grandkids , and themselves for a day and evening of sledding , Bon Fire, Being towed by snow Cats or machines and just whoopin it up . It goes on into late in the evening when we all gather around the huge bon fire , roast weiners , smores or whatever and give thanks .

Besides making sure we have a decent supply of Rum , my job this year is to Light up the place . I plan to used my 10,000 watt generator and a bunch of Work lights hooked up to a big 10 ga extention cord that is about 300 feet long . We gonna light up the ski area .:biggrin:

Would that work ? The run is about 500 feet long and the Bon Fire will be at the top of the hill .

OH!!!! Did I say you are invited to come have fun !!!!!

Yes Al that should work, more than enough juice for lights, and with that big cord your safe too. Sounds like alot of fun, and tradition to boot. BTW I think runner sleds rule!:wink:

Will there be a KT 3 there for pulling kids up the hill?

Like this?

Christmas2010036.jpg

We want pics, to prove it.....

Regards, Kirk