• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Irishman gives EXCEPTIONAL commentary at Olympic sailing event (mildly NSFW)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just found this "commentary" of an Irish sportscaster announcing an Olympic Boat race and it is funny as Heck. There is some salty language mods but fortunatley the gentlemans brogue is so thick it hardly counts.

Watch to the end...I would love for him to come here and do the Kentucky Derby or NASCAR for us. This guy is good.....

VIDEO LINK => Irishman gives expert Olympic sailing commentary [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Erin Go Bragh Sir. Though of the Ulster Irish persuasion I still love my tater eating cousins.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Very funny. I wonder what he was drinking before coming on duty...must have been good.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that was a voice over by an Irish comedian but that doesn't make it any the less funny. Hilarious. :yum::yum::yum::yum: