• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Breaking News!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Breaking NEWS

CNN is reporting that Safe spaces across America have filled to record levels and they are even turning away Crying Liberals by the busload.

But on the Bright Side my stock in coloring books and crayons has shot up to a record high and expected to climb even higher in the next couple days.

If this keeps up, I am investing in Kleenex.

:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Breaking NEWS

CNN is reporting that Safe spaces across America have filled to record levels and they are even turning away Crying Liberals by the busload.

But on the Bright Side my stock in coloring books and crayons has shot up to a record high and expected to climb even higher in the next couple days.

If this keeps up, I am investing in Kleenex.

:yum::yum::yum::yum:
Not me. My money is going to be invested in adult diapers! :th_lmao:

rugerman

I think that you are missing the boat if you don’t invest in tranquilizers and anti-depressants, oh I for got might need some booze too.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
What they didn't all move to Canada? Maybe we should hire Canada's border control agents?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
What they didn't all move to Canada? Maybe we should hire Canada's border control agents?
I'm afraid that wouldn't help. It isn't that Canada's border agents are that good, it's that the Progressives are poltroons as well as morons! It takes a strong measure of internal fortitude to abandon all your luggage and run based on nothing but a moral conviction. And once you've said moral, in any context, you've lost 99+% of the coastal elites! :hammer: