• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCall is Callin'

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
One year from now, a true summit gathering of sno cats, this is one event that should be on everyones bucket list, very well organized with serval outstanding sno cat excursions, beautiful county, McCall Idaho, is a wonderful town with great Idaho sno, details well be posted in the next couple of months, stay tuned and make plans to attend, dates are Feb,23-26, 2017

Attachments

• cat_skier1.jpg
    cat_skier1.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 704

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
One year from now, a true summit gathering of sno cats, this is one event that should be on everyones bucket list, very well organized with serval outstanding sno cat excursions, beautiful county, McCall Idaho, is a wonderful town with great Idaho sno, details well be posted in the next couple of months, stay tuned and make plans to attend, dates are Feb,23-26, 2017

Count us in ! We will be there for a celebration !:clap:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
4 votes in the family these days and you know how J Tucker votes every time!

That leaves the Brians with the other two votes so at 3 to 1 we are in!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
All sno cats are more than welcome, events like this, are a great way to see the other guys machine, for me, it is fun to see all the very different makes, plans are to have a very friendly competition between these "Makes" and jim vt, we would all miss you, if you did not come.

Last edited:

Sno-Surfer

I'll plan on it too. There's only one thing that might get in the way, otherwise this sounds like a great time. :biggrin:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

i need to correct myself, actual name of the event is:

McCallin' all cats ...

the plans are being finalized and within the next couple of months a full schedule of events and activities will be posted, set the dates aside and make plans to attend, see you in McCall, Ideeho

Snowgeorge

I'm lucky enough to live in mccall and lucky enough to have a new to me Imp. So count me in. Still working some bugs out of the Imp. I put on a light bar rear lights new fan belt adjusted tracks new rubber break lines and the real fun one was a new break band----so I'm getting her figured out. Still need to reroute the exhaust right now it is straight piped out the factory hole below passenger seat--- my wife doesn't love the sound or smell so I need to muffle and exhaust either back or up. Seems like interference with track going back. I ll take suggestions. If anyone has questions about mccall itself I may be able to answer. Happy catting

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello all, fyi, update, just returned from visiting McCall, Idaho, mccallin' all cats, Steve has done all the ground work and has 4 full days of sno-catting, and I do mean, 4 days of events. this will be major fun in the sno, and you should be making vacation plans to attend. Final arrangements are being made and a complete schedule along with cost should be available within the next couple of months.

For those of you that have visited McCall, you all ready know, and if you have never been, it is a great place, very special and fabulous sno!

tuckerville minion

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i need to correct myself, actual name of the event is:

McCallin' all cats ...

the plans are being finalized and within the next couple of months a full schedule of events and activities will be posted, set the dates aside and make plans to attend, see you in McCall, Ideeho

As an fellow event planner I ask in a general, subtle, ever so inquisitive manner.......

"but as a on the fence person, looking at shipping a cat
Buying a plane ticket
and finding a partner to cover my day job of warping young electricians into safe tradespeople...."
I ask in a direct manner, will I be able to run a snow cat to a hot spring?

Mike

Of course this was addressed...... sorry for the crappy timing (im laughing at the irony)

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
please refer to the thread mccallin' all cats, steve and crew are doing a great job of getting all the details worked out and should have a final schedule out soon, mccall idaho is a great place with fabulous sno, so far about 20 some snow cats are signed up, folks from MN, Utah, Colorado, Montana, Washington, Oregon, California and yes Idaho are coming, and real snow cat fest.