• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm Back Obama!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Carpet bomb the black hooded bastards. If we had a real president instead of this POS, the job would be taking place as I write this.

leadarrows

Nuke Mecca I ant kidding. Announce a war against islam and kill the bastards until they beg us to stop. I wouldn't stop until there was one billion less of them.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Both are good suggestions.

I recall a dude named Bush saying that if a country harbors terrorists, they will be treated like terrorists.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Carpet bomb the black hooded bastards. If we had a real president instead of this POS, the job would be taking place as I write this.

It would be a tough decision for Obamo to bomb his own people ......:unsure:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Let's not go off the deep end here; nukes should be the last option we reach for, not the first. However, bombing them
back to Allah is a generally good idea, but we should start a level below nukes: thermobarics, aka fuel-air bombs. They are
brutal, ugly, and very effective! Check this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9xCgNdZPKk"]Fuel-Air Explosive - YouTube[/ame]

Kane

Barack Hussein Obama is a man woefully out of his league, and the story of his rise to the presidency is an embarrassment for America. That said, the question is: now what?

An honest president would understand that ISIS is at war with America, and given this reality, would boldly proclaim that America is at war with radical Islam ... and will destroy it.

But this president is not honest. Confused by his own Muslim heritage and ideology, he will piss around for two more years -- with ineffective military ventures -- while ISIS and other radical groups claim more power and real estate for the Caliphate. The world map will be redrawn. Innocent people in the West will suffer.

Barack Hussein Obama has stated repeatedly as a candidate and our president that he is "not at war with Islam".

Woe is us.