• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
goin' drinkin'.

i have a stalker to contend w/, too. no joking. he won't let me be. he flips if i say i'm w/ my guy-friends. after i get brave enough, he is getting put in his place. again. i gave it my personal best, a few ago. i have yet to have him dial me since. that means none too much w/ him. he says he loves me; is ready to make babies w/ me....... wtf is wrong w/ him. he has not seen me since we were teenagers, & i was w/ his friend. nutcase.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
fk it. i'm ringing him now. last conversation was ended as i showed way further trust in my own family than in him.
he got upset. so i have an opening, here, to say- leave me be. except i'll swear a 'lil. that's my style.:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
sorry i'm spamming! my pal rang me to say he was on his way over. so, he's on his way over, as i said, 'okay'. let's see how fast i can brush, wash, pick a body spray & dab cosmetics on. meh.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
luvs sounds like you might end up having a fun day?

I'm not doing much today.

Went out to a local spot for some breakfast. Stopped at the cigar lounge while the lovely Mrs_Bob went and did a little shopping. Got a Starbucks on my way home. I planned to work in the garage because it was pretty cool outside this morning but the sun came out and the temps heated up so I have no plans to go into the garage and sweat when I can sit around and do as little as possible.

Probably grill some Italian Sausages later for dinner, watch a movie, sip a bourbon.

In the mean time I'll stroll down to the garden and see how big of a buck I can fill with tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, pickles, beans, etc etc etc

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
luvs sounds like you might end up having a fun day?

I'm not doing much today.

Went out to a local spot for some breakfast. Stopped at the cigar lounge while the lovely Mrs_Bob went and did a little shopping. Got a Starbucks on my way home. I planned to work in the garage because it was pretty cool outside this morning but the sun came out and the temps heated up so I have no plans to go into the garage and sweat when I can sit around and do as little as possible.

Probably grill some Italian Sausages later for dinner, watch a movie, sip a bourbon.

In the mean time I'll stroll down to the garden and see how big of a buck I can fill with tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, pickles, beans, etc etc etc

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Got the Apartment building all finished sealing with oil on the exterior and a great start on the Ranch this afternoon . In 3 hours tomorrow that will be done and then its time to bring in the fire wood that is cut and laying all over the ranch in piles . Last year we only used about 3 1/2 cords and this year I have about 6 cords ready to stack . Man I love this little cozy super insulated ranch house . A good Fart and a match will keep it warm for two days .

Last edited:

fleamailman

the goblin is boldly defending his mind from the treadmill of its reality again, and although hints of the dull day without did peculate through of course, yet within him they were never quite enough to sway the goblin form his heightened state of daydreaming detachment, saying "...well yes then, for if I just become what I do, then this rat race wins in my place, for that dailylife would make madame bovarys of us all if ever it could now, ah but I am me by my pen here..."

Godfatherplayingbanjo.gif

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
galvy, i missed that 1; TY. you're correct. he feeds off of his craziness.

anyhows, i'm getting a draft & earlier, i got company. company i approve of! dammit, & then some, over that stalker guy. ew.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
dup posts 7 minutes apart? I don't think the server did that. Are you on a slow connection squerly? dat's weird.

edit to add ...my post dup'd also. I wish I knew wtf was going on...but I don't.

fleamailman

today the goblin's goal is to get into the "males need not apply" forum he had come across this morning, "...um, well let's see, first name: margaret, last name: thatcher, address: 10 downing st., london, european weather buffer zone, sex: long ago, age: even further back, hobbies: shopping, ladies nights and powdering my noise for hours, username: fleamailnotaman..." as the goblin then pressed the "agree to terms" button in earnest adding "...now slot, all we have to do is start the "last post" thread there and retreat presumably unnoticed..." sighed the poor little goblinness in her distress now

CBernstein20AKAMaggie20Thatcher.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3vwtxYI2k"]Hefner - The Day That Thatcher Dies - YouTube[/ame]

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
After 10 years the upper garage is being cleaned out and everything , and I do mean everything is going to the lower shop . Even the KT7 is moving out . Then its a good cleaning and parking only for mama's SUV and Big Daddys King Ranch.......if it will fit :unsure::sad:.
After that ,,,,, the end of summer "Window Washing" contest is on .

Most of the firewood is now in the breezeway stacked nice , neat and tight . Screw winter !!!!

fleamailman

the goblin is looking at a beautiful woman seated opposite him remembering a time when they were like slot machines, where one inserts one's piece, presses the knobs and is amazed by hitting the jackpot, even if later one does see it as some sort of expensive addiction, "...haven't played the slot machines in years..." the goblin adds, continuing "...doesn't stop me looking at them though..."

20481308.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Getting another echogram of my heart done. Doc did not like the first one. I thought the girl did a hurried up one compared to others I have had in the past.:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
After 10 years the upper garage is being cleaned out and everything , and I do mean everything is going to the lower shop . Even the KT7 is moving out . Then its a good cleaning and parking only for mama's SUV and Big Daddys King Ranch.......if it will fit :unsure::sad:.

Most of the firewood is now in the breezeway stacked nice , neat and tight . Screw winter !!!!
What did you use to drag the KT7?:yum::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Spent the morning servicing the tractor for the next couple jobs that needs to be done .

Spent early morning fighting with the Panama Government over paying workmens SSI, which is fine but now they want to tax the SSI tax I already paid too !!! :unsure::w00t2:Told them to go suck shit .

Love the country but that is One fucked up government !!!

fleamailman

the goblin was not sure what it was all about at this point, but sure, it would have to come across like outstandingly awesome, perhaps the ultimate thought itself inspired by the deepest of coffees even, and yet all the goblin could actually think about was his dailylife, dailylife, dailylife, "...ok I've rendered unto dailylife enough today don't you think, so could we have "awesome" for a moment..." shouted the goblin out of the blue to his dailylife but dailylife just changed the tune from the goblin's "home" to his "family" then his "work" on to his "money" back to his "home" again, thinking the goblin wouldn't notice the trick but the goblin did, and his resentment at it was so heartfelt at this point, crying "...no, this sheep is wise to that trick by now, can't I get anything more than dailylife each time..."

Boundin.gif

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

Allen if you had a Cummins instead of that powerjoke diesel it wouldn't need a warm garage to live in. it would be tough like snot tracs and their owners.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Someone up late hitting the bottle really hard?

the goblin was not sure what it was all about at this point, but sure, it would have to come across like outstandingly awesome, perhaps the ultimate thought itself inspired by the deepest of coffees even, and yet all the goblin could actually think about was his dailylife, dailylife, dailylife, "...ok I've rendered unto dailylife enough today don't you think, so could we have "awesome" for a moment..." shouted the goblin out of the blue to his dailylife but dailylife just changed the tune from the goblin's "home" to his "family" then his "work" on to his "money" back to his "home" again, thinking the goblin wouldn't notice the trick but the goblin did, and his resentment at it was so heartfelt at this point, crying "...no, this sheep is wise to that trick by now, can't I get anything more than dailylife each time..."

Boundin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.