• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

just editing some posts here

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum, from the "the process of writing" thread there

Diversity, we are beginning to learn, is a good thing. Writers have diverse styles, too. The more fluent writers can often be recognized by their unique style. It is not our job as readers to attempt to impose our style onto another’s writing.
"...music to my ears mortals, count me in amongst your ranks now MYAHAHAHA..." started the goblin, actually lying because his "whatevers" were more tailored towards forumland, as he intended to cut an anonymous name for himself here, perhaps amounting to the greatest goblin this forumland has ever know now, continuing "...though to be honest certain constraints arise when writing across forumland, they are "post length", "writing style", "content", "eyecatchyness" and "one's persona" here...", the value of each the goblin could only vouch for from his near unrivaled experience across forum after forum now, so he continued "...for example, "post length" is ever a compromise, too long and they'll skip it, too short and it wont register with them, whereas with one's "writing style" grammar**** is mostly loathed everywhere, probably because they don't and won't understand colons, semi colons, etc., where too, the content has to be compelling enough for them to remember the persona behind it, plus adding pictures or streams to one's text also sets one apart, and lastly the persona is really what you are trying to get them to latch onto here, if only because there's no point of doing any wonderful posts if they're not going to remember who's writing them now, so the persona, in my case a goblin here is hardly forgettable is it, so in effect the username acts an author's name for anyone to find one's other threads when googled...", and with that the goblin felt that he should explain how he imagined the readers to be, saying "...here you go then, here's a stream that explains in its way how one needs to be on the reader's wavelength..."

vlcsnap-2010-04-11-17h00m25s211.png

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ciEGEDgE1k4"]the secret of posting[/ame]

Last edited:

Kane

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum, from the "the process of writing" thread
The Process of Writing for Dummies

Rule 1. Use a fucking period at the end of a complete sentence that is a statement.

Rule 2. Use fucking paragraphs: a group of closely related sentences that develop a central idea.
A paragraph conventionally begins on a new line, which is sometimes indented.

Rule 3. Writing in third person sux. Generally reserved for retards, avowed Marxists and child molesters.

Last edited:

fleamailman

Rule 1. Use a fucking period at the end of a complete sentence that is a statement. Rule 2. Use fucking paragraphs. A group of closely related sentences that develop a central idea. Adjective: paragraphic. A paragraph conventionally begins on a new line, which is sometimes indented. Rule 3. Writing in third person sux. .

the goblin thanked Kane for his input and promised that he would bare it in mind should ever he came across someone who still understood that sort of thing, sighing "...but alas no, my writing does seem beyond redemption somewhat, moreover, if somebody were to see how bad the first paragraph was, the question would then be would they even bother to read the second paragraph, so no paragraphs to the rescue, as this way the reader reads the one text to see how it connects to only picture below it...", in fact, much of the fun was seeing how this writing style, which was basically thumb texting a la goblin, could be adapted into short interactive content towards readers who should actually be reading books instead anyway

0e1cacba201a1b2102deba4e867270bd.png

Last edited:

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin, at this point, walked alone along a beach in his imagination where, having come across a washed up stick, the goblin suddenly wonders what he could write across the wet sand on this windy day, "...well, aren't you wasting your time impudent goblin..." came a very old voice somewhere outside him "... surely, you know very well that I will just wash your scribbles away with the next tide..." came the mocking sea's voice carried through its waves faintly under in the sea breeze on to the still goblin, it seemed to continue "...go ahead and write, write and be dammed for all I care since I will only wash it all away afterwards..." the sea repeated again and again to the goblin who after a long while moved the stick slowly across the sand writing "for now I know the gods must envy us our mortality", afterwhich, the goblin ran up to the waves and flung the stick into the sea retorting "...ah but I, in my one little moment, can write on this sand, so take this stick now and show me what it is that you, with all your forever then, can write here..." but the stick just floated in the water, perhaps to drift back to the goblin, or perhaps not to then, as the goblin walked on passed that day but never really far from the grip that it had held over him ever since

11f6.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...same fate for all of us..." said the goblin explaining what he meant by it, continuing "...the beauty of youth wilts, as mine has done...", and yet the difference between a cut and a plastic flower is that one is so beautiful for its brevity whereas the other is just ugly for its permanence, "...anyway, I am just happy that I married a real flower and not some plastic fake one..." said the goblin of his captain now

Picture10.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is xxxxx, I'm one of the nonetheless most boring people you can possibly find. After about a month of publishing on here I had the great pleasure to notice that my blindness tricked me again in not allowing me to see that there was a forum on this website. So I just hopped in to say hi, and maybe meet some writers and make some connections in this world like a skillfully crafted thought. Oh and I am from Italy so forgive my often wrong use of the language.
"...welcome to here than..." smiled the goblin just happy to have company awhile, while outside the day was winding down into night now, adding "...naah, it's not that something is well written that ever makes it pulling in itself, it's that its author can place the readers into the scene like a snake confronted with snake charmer, where the reader thinks that the charmer charms that snake there, but no, look more closely and one soon notes that it's the onlooker rather than then snake that is being charmed through his motions...", and with that the goblin turned his gaze to xxxxx and smiled, saying "...you'll write with us won't you, I mean there must be more readers across forumland today than in that bookworld now, where you could still write a book if you wish, or become this forum's snake-charmer instead..."

snake-charmer-eric-wieringa.jpg

xxxx

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, goblin doing the welcome on another writer's forum

whereupon the goblin made show again, saying "...look, I know you might have heard lots of nice things about becoming a writer and all that, but couldn't we interest you in becoming a raving psychopath with a chainsaw instead, I mean the place is awash with writertypes already and what this forum really needs at this point is a man of action, no, more like a woman of action perhaps, or at least somebody that everybody else could look up to with respect and envy, not some poxy penpusher hunched over a laptop like a three toed sloth, so what say you human, care to do the honors now...", and which point the goblin rubbed his hands together in gleeful expectation, yes, anything to make this forum more inviting to its readers then, saying "...so let the grand writers cull commence, it's lights cameras and gore galore, take it away xxxxx...", in fact, the red carpet did seem most appropriate now, for the goblin wondered how else could one possibly welcome a military medic onto this forum properly, saying "...yes, anything to help you feel more home form home here..."

8.jpg

xxxx 156http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 1109

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...are you for real..." came the voice within him, "...nah, I don't know about myself even, but I do know forumland is real enough in its virtual way, just like this thread is real enough, even your reading this post is real enough in its way, yet someone's sincerity remains ever unknown to someone else, so whether I am "for real" or just "false" then falls upon the reader to decide here..." ventured the goblin about himself, but then adding "...yet each post I do is dead by the time I've hit this post button, so no, only this finite time of facing a slot while sifting though my thoughts and feelings here makes my posting worth it to me, where perhaps I am totally selfish in this respect then...", meaning that the goblin was probably hopelessly insincere towards readers now as the goblin was looking inwards each time, but what of it, his sincerity towards himself only meant that he wouldn't flinch from continuing his journey to self in posts across forumland, smiling "...so no, I don't know if I'm "for real" though my virtual reality is real enough isn't it..."

Surprise.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the mommies again

Quote (xxxxx)
me thinks estrogen trumps phony titles any day

Quote(xxxxx)
Yes Ma'am! Those are not simple hot flashes, those are POWER surges, and they don't call 'em that for nothing!

the goblin noted that life was like keep on keeping on, "...one could give up but life would still be here carrying on without one, like this blank space waiting for one's post..." but he feared he was being too intellectual again, besides his mind was now sidetracked to the scene where doctor frankenstein calls out to igor "...another power surge, another power surge then, it's coming alive..." and then in a flash the goblin suddenly deduced how the author mary shelley got her idea in the first place

Frankenstein-McCainZinaSaunders.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

tonight the goblin feels very old because his daughter phones "...daddy, mum's night off, could you come home at little late tonight as my boyfriend..., ...", somehow the goblin remembers the line was "have fun but be back by midnight though" where he actually says "...look, I have to be back by midnight tonight because I work tomorrow but is that ok with you two then...", later, as the goblin's coffee is drunk straight in the bistro, the goblin somehow addresses the imaginary barman moaning "...us parents these days, I don't know what the world is coming to..."

hopper.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

sunday morning early hours, the goblin needs this solitude to speak to the slot "...speak to me o wise goblin...", they often jested, after all they went back years together "slot, the point in this life is not longevity now is it, I mean I don't want my engine just ticking over aimlessly, no I want to go at full throttle and crash out of this life at some point...", "...and what about those who depend on you goblin, have you forgotten them too...", "...I haven't forgotten them but would they have me live a lesser life still, slot..." the goblin's mind went back to the point where his mother, before she had become this demented vegetable now, had mentioned that granddad had asked for the fatal injection after his debilitating stroke "...slot, if I don't choose to be granddad about this I will become my mother instead, where life is not some bank account to be saved, you do understand don't you..." long pauses between them, and then "...so goblin what downfall have you planned for yourself...", "...naah, that's not my intention of myself any time soon slot, but to me it's a great freedom to know I can choose it whenever I suppose, where the choice remains ever mine, and mine alone doesn't it..."

IMG003.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

only the great wild never seemed to change in the goblin's view then, moreover, they say "never go back" and yet on those few times that the goblin had ignored that advice, the ghost of "what had been once" had seemed exorcised by that present he now saw, so the goblin just said "...think of past as near and it will be so, and forever too, however if you ever go back to your past it will be gone in an instant..."

kokopellidesert.jpg

15 161 1176

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you, whereas if you do not bring forth that which is within you what you do not bring forth will destroy you a quote which shocked the goblin because although it seemed exactly the point that goblin was getting at by posting like this, it actually came from the gnostic gospels, so the goblin simply repeated "...when I look at the thread, it's a fun game with the others here but when I look at the slot itself, I am alone and it isn't a game at all, instead it's a journey to self now..."

2j0ef45.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...have you washed your hands then..." the voice a little below his view inquired as the goblin approached the counter "...your not going near our books until..., ...", the goblin raised his hands to his ears and turned them slowly "...better, now what do you want, or should I ask, which book are you looking for goblin...", the goblin gasped "...but how..., ...", "...only your type look at computers that way and only a laptop users looks for wall sockets in this library.." a face revealed itself not as unpleasant, she focused her eyes on him as the goblin looked back "...well, what have you got on mummies..." her eyebrows joined in her focus "...mummies..." she repeated his word exactly either as a question or an exclamation, "...yes, I know they' re all supposed to be dead thousands of years ago but not this bunch aren't I swear they're..., ..." the goblin placed a finger on his bag, "...your laptop I suppose, I see..." she replied and looked down adding "...well, that would explain why there has been this sudden run on "beginner's jam-making", oh and now you mention it those " embalming for dummies" books too but..., ..." she looked back at the goblin to continue then "...my fault I suppose I started this thread called "the last person to post here wins" on a women's interest site innocently enough but it must have been some time-warp or something, they keep posting jam pink smileys now..." the goblin smiled "...in fact, they're not a bad bunch but I haven't a clue what I am dealing with here...", the librarian smiled at a thought "...you know goblin, my bet is that is exactly what they are thinking about you too...." they smiled, then burst out laughing, as the goblin then passed on borrowing a book then, for somehow he knew he was on his own now, the librarian wasn't buying it

Chained.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you listening to" thread

"...ok humans, just wake me up when it's over please, meanwhile here is some music..." went the goblin taking a nap

cat-sleeping-black-white.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FHCGW7m4K8]click me[/ame]

Last edited:

fleamailman

("...wasn't fighting you Kane..." smiled the goblin who instead was merely editing his posts here, adding "...in fact I appreciate your company, and most of your comments too...", at which point the goblin just repeated "...early days yet, 10,000 hits by christmas is a tall order but I like the odds...", where conversely if the thread were to be locked, then the goblin would be no more by it)

repost from elsewhere, new, the "why do you write" thread

"...me, I'm anonymous, so I can't write for a reward here..." smiled the goblin, liking xxxxx's post upon reading it, adding "...just writing is so conducive to my coffee and a lifestyle that would probably spell wasted life to anyone else, but what of it now where that rat-race is for those rats where I have scurried long enough for the trinkets of the moneygod, so one lives, yes and scurries on as best one can, but my attention is ever elsewhere humans and the more I write the more I am me by my pen by it as opposed to me by my externals, and where too, I am too old to justify myself to others now, simply it's habitual then, where no one needs a reason for habit do they...", the view from the goblin's bistro table this morning showed some old people chatting and still others reading the newspapers, and even one or two slowly drowning in a glass of white wine like some insect, sighing "...and there are still those who would have me be myself amongst all this external now, but I have my pen and my writing habit serves me well in my defiance, yes that's all it can ever be I suppose but it's still something, and as such, something more me than just drowning away in dailylife..."

drown2.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, new, the "please may I troll your forum" thread

at which point the goblin showed up, pushed the kids aside and then asked "...are you sure you want to be a troll now, I mean a troll never has the initiative whereas becoming a livewriter is far more fun for the fact that you have the trolls trolling you rather than you trolling them, in short, years pass and the trolls have nothing to show for their trolling whereas if you kept on rehashing your posts across forumland, um tantamount to trolling in its way, those rehashed posts would get refined into something worth reading then...", and with that the goblin attached a youtube stream to show how something slightly bad can be refined into something really awful instead

szachy.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyQjhPUgZuU"]PITBULL and LADY GAGA sing "LA CUCARACHA" - YouTube[/ame]

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin liked, and he meant really liked, xxxx's last post a lot suggesting the futility of writing on these edit threads, or in writing anything, "...ah but no, suppose you now reposted it, that very same post edited slightly on a different forum, and then another after that one too, and so on, and suppose too, you then collected those posts that you felt to be up to your own benchmark into one hidden thread somewhere, something like one's secret collection of well hewed posts perhaps, well after six months you would have something special wouldn't you, moreover you would be able to see yourself from what you had posted..." ventured the goblin who had been at it for years now, suspecting that it was all a journey to self then, while simply remembering something before voicing "...just to live is to win, much as to post is yet another type of winning, ah but to build up one's wins is the real triumph upon forumland isn't it..."

then___now___indifference_4608d6beae15036712b8b29cd38566ed.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

Well it all depends on what we want our internet experience to be. If we want to be a character and a persona then that's fine, and if we want to be ourselves well that's fine too. Guess that is the beauty of the internet, you can be who you want to be!!
"...too true, as one isn't really that person in the mirror either, except that one's dailylife dictates one's mask down to its finest detail, where people see you as how you physically are, but not on forumland though, no, instead one is whatever one portrays here..." mused the goblin who suddenly remembered his grandmother crying now, her unhappiness at having had a dream the previous night where she could still see only to wake up blind once more, so the goblin just confided "...I suppose forumland is much like her dream then, where I wake up each morning a little further away from my youthful prime, and where I too should be unhappy like her because that is just your growing old for you isn't it, but I'm actually happy here, why, because I accept the loss of the outside while I forging my persona within...", simply the goblin intended that his persona would counterbalance his old age, concluding "...ok, the persona is just a mask then, but how one is seen in one's dailylife is another mask too, where the only difference between these two masks is that the former one you make of yourself whereas the latter one is made of you, yet they remain masks all the same..."

v-for-vendetta-comic-vs-film-20060317045256277-000.jpg

fleamailman

[footnote: "woman's interest" sites are the domain of the mommies, and mommies, like trolls it is supposed, are creatures quite distinct from human beings]

repost from a "woman's interest" site

and then he took her in his arms overwhelmed by that sudden urge to hold the one thing that was all important to him, for she was here, his, and waiting "...oh to hell with the world..." she said gently, continuing "...its just us now darling and I've waited too long...", he breathed in her scent beggingly for her, their stillness at this point seemed like that calm before their storm of unbridled passion, "...darling I am not protected, what if.." he kissed her again "...here, click this link below darling, we're safe with them..."

http://www.linuxmint.com/

"...hey goblin, do you really think this will get the mummies to try out linux computer operating system...", "...don't know slot, suppose we could make it a bit more romantic for them then..."

GoneWithTheWind.jpg

42 170http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 1234

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, someone replying on a long dead site that sent a notification recalling the goblin there

the goblin slowly typed the reply to the "last post" thread that the stranger had called him with a simple "I win" post, saying "...I guess that we are the only ones here now...", but that was fate then, that some forums worked out while other didn't, and now, here, looking across these dead posts, the goblin saw fun usernames which read like "here lies so and so, RIP" and lively texts reading like unanswered epitaphs to a time before, "...so this place becomes a cemetery now, and sobriety has seeded well in what remains of it..." voiced the goblin leaving this lone line as his reply as he walks on in silence

moonstone-1.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the troll's site "last post" thread

"...oh no, don't bother to read my stuff please, a troll's golden rule is simple, "one writes for oneself, reading, well that's optional isn't it", lose sight of that and one risks becoming normal, and we hate being normal don't we trolls..." said the goblin, adding "...in fact, you trolls should turn off the notifications here, vow not to look at the replies, and above all, not post back at all, and yet the only luxury in this life is simply not doing what one should be doing for that which one wants to do instead isn't it mortals MYAHAHAHAHAHAHA...", and with that the goblin knew that the trolls couldn't resist themselves to read this and post back, mind you, neither could the goblin now, for he too, hated that which life had lined up for him and simply posted on in spite of it

cf433718.jpg

fleamailman

repost form elsewhere, as semi goth "last post" thread

the goblin was not playing zen here, "...nah, I want a win like one where she just explodes as fireworks do in the hot night sky to the radio tunes in the back of my car, a tigress, a temptress, an angel without mercy to her unbridled passion, in other words, one very much like a good cup of coffee, oh yes, that's the type of win I deserve mortals MYAHAHAHAA, second thoughts, forget the woman bit, just hand over the coffee now, I will let you live if you do..."

my_cup_of_tea_by_NeonGreenSlushie.jpg

53 173http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 1257

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

you know flea, I'd probably be interested in your point of view if you didn't post in some self-aggrandizing writing style. I want to read from a persons point of view, not some 3rd person fiction. I don't like feeling I'm reading a editorial fluff piece from the huffington post.
"...you're quite right I suppose..." apologized the goblin for the way he wrote, adding "...where it's true that if I were writing with you in mind and for you alone, then yes I'd probably have to keep it real simple much as you're suggesting there, but tell you what now, as a sign of my friendship towards you, just tell me when it's all over your head, that way I'll reword in a simpler manner not to have you feel too disheartened about yourself...", in fact, the the goblin didn't know what the huffington post was, but he had seen sesame street instead and thought that might be a starting point towards a readership he had been missing out upon

Michelle-Obama-with-Sesam-016.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, just sharing
[footnote: the goblin is not always popular, in fact, sometimes he is so unpopular that one can't enough of him]

please talk in first personnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"...hi, I am now talking in first person..." said the goblin, adding "...it's just that my fingers are writing this down, which makes it "written in first person", then I put that, which I have written of what I have said, in inverted commas together with narration, which turns it into third person here, simply, most conversations one reads in books are actually in first person, it's just the narration which makes it look otherwise...", the bistro at this point was noisy as the womenfolk shouted across the tables reminiscent of primates calling across some canopy, drama with a capital d, gossip at its purest, not that the goblin understood portuguese, just he went "...lights, camera and..., gossip..." with some all too dismisscent matching hand-sign knowing that they wouldn't actually notice him at all

monkey_011.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere,

only out of curiosity the goblin had spent his morning seeing just how easy it was to know from the Internet how to make cristal methamphetamine better known as speed from the chemist, methane gas for painless suicides by mixing household cleaners, and lastly what osama bin laden was actually saying in those released types, none of which seems at all difficult to ascertain here, so the goblin simply concluded "...the trouble with the internet of today is that, unlike the government and those authorities who have vetted one's knowledge to date, now this online gives one complete freedom to know whatever one wants to know, but with that knowledge it also gives one a heavy responsibility when one does in fact learn something, since one can't simply unknow it afterwards ..."

carryingtheload1.jpg

Last edited:

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a british "last post" thread(a troll that keeps heckling with " ok, you win, you can stop now")

Ok. You win.
the goblin accepted the lone brit's defeat magnanimously again , saying "...well now, I feel that we should discuss terms of surrender here, first off you brits must drive on the right side of the road, then you must stop eating those things hardly deemed food by the rest of humanity, you must also give scotland it's full independence returning it as a pristine nature-reserve for its aboriginals, and now turning to the other matter of european integration, I feel the present day british "litter laws" should be relaxed somewhat allowing people to place litter in the bins, and it might also be a good idea I feel too, though I am open your input on this matter, if the brits could learn to use a knife and fork, something you might have heard rumors about, where appropriate etiquette lessons could be arranged then, but anyway, I am sure that over time you will grow to like our swiss administration in that no doubt we will be able to offer you a far better synchronization between "your home, that labor exchange, the nearest supermarket, your pub, the lightup outside in the rain, re'entering the pub, on back to your home again" than you are getting under your present day administration, simply our methodical time and motion studies will show you how "precision binge drinking" can be done more effectively, so what say you now where your surrender would be most appreciated..."

labour_ext1.jpg

54 177http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 1280

Kane

repost from elsewhere

"...you're quite right I suppose..." apologized the goblin for the way he wrote, adding "...where it's true that if I were writing with you in mind and for you alone, then yes I'd probably have to keep it real simple much as you're suggesting there, but tell you what now, as a sign of my friendship towards you, just tell me when it's all over your head, that way I'll reword in a simpler manner not to have you feel too disheartened about yourself...", in fact, the the goblin didn't know what the huffington post was, but he had seen sesame street instead and thought that might be a starting point towards a readership he had been missing out upon

Michelle-Obama-with-Sesam-016.jpg

Just a little hint for the goblin: on this board, it is ill-advised to attach photos of this despicable woman, unless one is addressing her nasty inclinations.

michelle+obama+-+ugly.jpg
Michelle_fists.jpg
michelle+obama+cancer.jpg

angry-michelle-obama-jpg.jpeg
michelleobama-angry.jpg

Just sayin'.

obama2.jpg

Last edited:

fleamailman

Just a little hint for the goblin: on this board, it is ill-advised to attach photos of this despicable woman, unless one is addressing her nasty inclinations

(the goblin quickly took Kane's advice to heart though the goblin felt himself to be out of it anyway, not only because he wasn't american but also because as he didn't really think that those politicians were running the show anymore, and that it was more like a two party one paymaster system than a credible democracy today, adding "...Kane, you're a credit to this forum, where for me all this a little window into your world of downtown down to earth america...", in fact, the goblin needed to be away from his usual haunts if only because he had become too well known and too used to them, and moreover, he couldn't edit his posts on a forum that had already seen his posts, explaining "...a poster posts, a livewriter reposts, the difference is in the end result over time...")

repost from elsewhere, the lupusbots's "last post" thread

"...there is no thread on all forumland that I would rather be upon and read than this one, your thread then, and how by now I am on so many other forums that there never seems enough goblin to go round them all, yet when I'm here, they all seem like chatter, or me trying to be clever...." ventured the goblin, continuing "...for no, here it's me listening to you instead, following each word in your posts for no other reason than your telling me something and me listening to it where afterwards it's like each time some inner silence has returned to me, so life's angels are not there to be nice, yet perhaps their gift of sobriety is still a gift all the same, much like a taste of salt that helps one cede the superfluous, where in the end it's the same boat for us all isn't it, but where none of those other posters ever see that boat quite like you lupusbots do, pilot me now as we're no different really, where no one has any more life than anyone else then, just it's that you're so awake as to this life's real value while everyone else is so complaisant within their distractions still..."

SusanSeddonBouletartwork.jpg