• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

50k IMP

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And, just when was it rebuilt? A 'complete' rebuild and you don't take the time to even paint the valve cover?

alryA

I wonder about that track setup with what looks like UHMW material in place of tires? And 50K, really?

UHMW sliders work fine, as long as you have snow to cool and lubricate it. I personally would not be a fan of that system, in this application.

BearGap

GOLD Site Supporter
Do the sliders remove the suspension? If so, I’d really worry about the cheesy 1404 grouser material carrying 6000 lbs on a 1450, especially with such a heavy front end.
I might be a little gun shy after buying a great running yard ornament for $14k and then dealing with crap tracks. :eatdrink:

alryA

Do the sliders remove the suspension? If so, I’d really worry about the cheesy 1404 grouser material carrying 6000 lbs on a 1450, especially with such a heavy front end.
I might be a little gun shy after buying a great running yard ornament for $14k and then dealing with crap tracks. :eatdrink:

I can't really tell from looking at the poorish photos. I'd have to guess they would have attached the slider frame, to the suspension arms. Seems they'd have to have some kind of suspension system for it. Snowmobiles of course do.

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And, just when was it rebuilt? A 'complete' rebuild and you don't take the time to even paint the valve cover?

so from my auto parts days.

A lot of folks don't fully understand

Rebuilt and
remanufactured,.

rebuilt: disassembled and put back together.

remanufactured. disassembled checked for production norms or range of norm and put back together.

neither imply that anything was improved.

Complete rebuilt, " because seller dropped a nut down the carb, then opened the throttle to drop it further on...... "

and as long as i am ranting, there is an add on another social site. the seller states the hour meter perfectly.
it is clearly a well used rig. seller states it perfect.....
"hour meter has 734 hrs. on it"

And I believe that a owner who is paying a shop to preform all that service would easily get to that amount

mikemikelle

Got a heck of a deal for ya.....mine lighter, prettier, has a beer holder, now almost famous, comes with a custom trailer behind it, and both fit on a custom ramp trailer to haul it!

$49,999 and I'll deliver

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I sold this one this winter for less than half of that price

Attachments

• B7D0D4EF-677C-4C41-A896-A972AF8F304B.jpg
    B7D0D4EF-677C-4C41-A896-A972AF8F304B.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 375