• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It was a nice quiet evening at home last night .........

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
............... building guns ....... :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1298.JPG
    IMG_1298.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 122

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Geez . . . you're a better part scrounger than me. I still need to find a decent priced lower from a place that will actually ship one. I've purchased from two "in-stock" places and neither of them have shipped. I'll be well stocked if Brownell's ever ships my back order but I've long since given up on that.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
On the road, all I do is hunt. Still some places in TX selling reasonable. I actually bought 2 RR Tactical Elites down there for less than list and found 2 Spikes uppers w/BCG's at retail. PM me with what ur looking for and an acceptable price and I'll keep you in mind. I'm in a bunch of notification list.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Complete uppers are the hardest thing to find right now. Followed closely by a reasonably priced BCG.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Complete uppers are the hardest thing to find right now. Followed closely by a reasonably priced BCG.

It's actually loosening, deals are out there because most sense the rush is about over. If you want a BCG, shop the upper with it. I got a notification last week from BCM for BCGs, they sold out in less than an hour after the note went out!