• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Michael Clark Duncan (big guy in Green Mile) died

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes I was too and saw him in several things over the years. I haven't caught the cause yet. But then I recently had a 24 year old graduate for UK who was a real athlete die from a stroke while talking to his grandmother after dinner. So I guess when the expiration date comes it is final regardless.

bilbo

Yes I was too and saw him in several things over the years. I haven't caught the cause yet. But then I recently had a 24 year old graduate for UK who was a real athlete die from a stroke while talking to his grandmother after dinner. So I guess when the expiration date comes it is final regardless.

How ironic... Micheal's mother did not want him to play football fearing injury

Ironman

RIP. Great actor.

He certainly was a big boy... Rumors are flying about a heart attack / steroid use.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
It appears he never got out of the hospital after having a debilitating heart attack on July 13. (CPR delivered by his girlfriend). He was in ICU for nearly a month. I wonder how long he was down after his heart stopped and what degree, if any, brain injury he might have suffered. His work in The Green Mile was brilliant.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
538479_416105715120044_1402300839_n.jpg