• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I HAVE A THEORY!!!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman and JohnDay are the same person!!!!

For years we were missing JohnDay and had Junkman living amongst us. Then, Junk goes away but John suddenly re-appears. Now suddenly, John announces that he as to "go back on the road" and can't participate as much as he would like. But then Junk comes back into the fold!

:whistling:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

For years we were missing JohnDay and had Junkman living amongst us. Then, Junk goes away but John suddenly re-appears. Now suddenly, John announces that he as to "go back on the road" and can't participate as much as he would like. But then Junk comes back into the fold!

:pat: I think your Omniscience is getting to you. :yum: :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
His secret identity is safe with me:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

so...when sushi goes who takes his place.....naa there is no other spammer like him:mrgreen:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I have met John in person and talked to Junkman on the phone, they are not the same person :yum:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, I have met John in person and talked to Junkman on the phone, they are not the same person :yum:

Unless you were talking to John in person and talking to Junkman on the phone at the same time, can you really be sure?

We all know that a telephone makes a person sound quite different than one sounds in person.:whistling:

Trakternut

Only in North Dakota, Reddog. Remember, our phone lines are former telegraph lines that the Indians haven't managed to destroy yet. :brows:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
We dropped ma bell a couple of years ago and now the land line is through the cable.

Would drop that to for the one or two calls that we get a month, except for the orders I get for potatoes towards the end of the season.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

Yeah right, and I'm D.B. Cooper! :shifty:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Unless you were talking to John in person and talking to Junkman on the phone at the same time, can you really be sure?

We all know that a telephone makes a person sound quite different than one sounds in person.:whistling:

They do have some differences between them:

They both have tractors, but Junkman "reportedly died" on his once and John's does not have a mylar airbag like Junkman's does.

John likes trucks, Junkman ambulances.

Junkman sells pet food, John buys a lot of it.

Both have names mentioned in the Bible, but only Junkman is old enough to have maybe been the same one mentioned.

Both live in the cold climate, but one is in New England, where the other one is daft enough to move even farther north in Michigan than he is now.

So....they both may be nuts, they are different individuals :yum: